Does A Garage Help The Exterior?

Hi~

Just got a new RX350 (White) and loving it.

I want to take great care of the car and since I'm located at the HOT Texas, I'm thinking about getting a garage at my apartment. My apartment also has a carport but I perfer the security of the garage (no door dings also).

Straight to the point...Is a garage worth the extra money for the exterior and interior (leather)?

The garage is an extra $90 and since it is high I'm debating whether I should take it or save the money and rather get an extend warranty...

Any help is appreciated...

Best to ALL...

Hi~

Just got a new RX350 (White) and loving it.

I want to take great care of the car and since I'm located at the HOT Texas, I'm thinking about getting a garage at my apartment. My apartment also has a carport but I perfer the security of the garage (no door dings also).

Straight to the point...Is a garage worth the extra money for the exterior and interior (leather)?

The garage is an extra $90 and since it is high I'm debating whether I should take it or save the money and rather get an extend warranty...

Any help is appreciated...

Best to ALL...

I think that the garage is a huge + !! Are you saying $90 a month or what? If so I would get it hands down...

So you'll be paying $1,080 a year for the garage, or paying that plus some for an extended warranty for a vehicle that is made by the most reliable manufacturer on earth... The garage, hands down. If not for the protection from the elements "last time I checked, Texas has some INSANE mother nature elements in the spring time", but the protection from thieves and vandals. You've got a new Lexus....you live in an apartment complex with a ton of strangers that come and go..... get the garage! If you feel like you need an extended warranty, you can always buy one down the road, so long as it's w/n 3 years or 36000 miles...or whenever the standard warranty expires. From Lexus's standpoint, you're covered from bumper to bumper for the next three years....the rest is up to you! Get the garage!

So you'll be paying $1,080 a year for the garage, or paying that plus some for an extended warranty for a vehicle that is made by the most reliable manufacturer on earth... The garage, hands down. If not for the protection from the elements "last time I checked, Texas has some INSANE mother nature elements in the spring time", but the protection from thieves and vandals. You've got a new Lexus....you live in an apartment complex with a ton of strangers that come and go..... get the garage! If you feel like you need an extended warranty, you can always buy one down the road, so long as it's w/n 3 years or 36000 miles...or whenever the standard warranty expires. From Lexus's standpoint, you're covered from bumper to bumper for the next three years....the rest is up to you! Get the garage!

Definetly get the garage, Not only will it help protect the lex it also offers some storage and room to keep up on the detailing/maintenance and you'll have a place to sleep when the wif catches you coming home late with liquor on your breath... :lol::lol:

Definetly get the garage, Not only will it help protect the lex it also offers some storage and room to keep up on the detailing/maintenance and you'll have a place to sleep when the wif catches you coming home late with liquor on your breath... :lol::lol:

I so agree with the sleeping in the garage!!!

IMO if you upkeep the car well, garage or not, it will look good. Hence, my wifes car looks better (and smoother) then mine and mine is in a garage. I would get some tinted windows also.

$90 a month buys a lot of detail stuff.

This also requires a lot of time and effort.

Get the garage, its not even a question. The car stays so much nicer, cleaner so much longer, and over the long term the wear and fading of the black plastic components, seals, and headlights will be greatly reduced.

Nothing is sadder than spending a day detailing and then coming out the next morning to a car covered in dew thats been hit by the sprinkelrs, and door dinged by your neighbor.

Get the garage.