What Is The Sexiest Color You've Seen On An Sc?

Lexsc

• 3 months later...
My opinion,

Sexist color in any sports car model is BLACK.

I agree, I love black on all cars. My other favorite is graphite. Looks really clean and sporty.

I definetly say black, I own 2 black lex. That said, I would say that red is next in line. ;)

I think Dark Green is the best color because it gives the greatest contrast between the headlights and taillights versus the color. Though black looks better, it's a hard color to maintain cause you can see every little scratch on the car, or debree.

• 2 weeks later...

sexiest color? You have got to be kidding me. Please use this forum for testosterone driven questions only. That being said, im a little bias but im gonna go with red.

Some of the sexiest women wear red lipstick. So would it be safe to assume that they have high levels of testosterone, in them?

sexiest color? You have got to be kidding me. Please use this forum for testosterone driven questions only. That being said, im a little bias but im gonna go with red.

Some of the sexiest women wear red lipstick. So would it be safe to assume that they have high levels of testosterone, in them?

Only if they have been hanging around with me. ayyyyoooo. zinger.

• 2 weeks later...

The SC looks great in Black, Red, and White. Silver is, "eh."

My father has a Black SC 300 and I just bought mine in red. Needless to say, we both agreed that the SC looks stunning in red :cheers: !

I'm going against all you guys and saying Midnite Blue is the sexist color..changes color in different light anywhere from light blue to almost black...and the ladies love it espacially after Midnite..get the picture from this flyboy!!!!