Mel Gibson Has Good Taste In Automobiles.

texagun

Mel Gibson was arrested early Friday in Malibu, CA. for investigation of driving under the influence of alcohol, authorities said. Gibson's 2006 Lexus LS 430 was speeding on Pacific Coast Highway when deputies stopped him at 2:36 a.m., said Steve Whitmore, a spokesman for the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. "He was going 87 miles per hour in a 45-miles-per-hour zone," Whitmore said."

Mel Gibson was arrested early Friday in Malibu, CA. for investigation of driving under the influence of alcohol, authorities said. Gibson's 2006 Lexus LS 430 was speeding on Pacific Coast Highway when deputies stopped him at 2:36 a.m., said Steve Whitmore, a spokesman for the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. "He was going 87 miles per hour in a 45-miles-per-hour zone," Whitmore said."

I'm glad he wasn't doing something stupid with a Colt Series 80, otherwise I'd look bad......................

WWJD What would Jesus drive? I mean really. I don't know if i like Mel but i love his car. I think i've read somewhere that the ls430 has on of the best built interiors in the world... regardless of price. Pretty divine if you ask me. hahaha :)

I was wondering what Lexus he was driving. Heard from the news that he was speeding in his Lexus but they didn't say what kind of Lexus. I thought it would have been an SC430 but an LS430 is waaaay better! :)

That is true , as stupid as the comments where , I think it is deplorable to have the officer go and repeat them for 10 minutes of fame. He should have enough integrity to keep his mouth shut and do his job. lesser people have made more ignorant comments to police before but this one only made headlines because it degraded a persons integrity for the officer personal gain.

That is true , as stupid as the comments where , I think it is deplorable to have the officer go and repeat them for 10 minutes of fame. He should have enough integrity to keep his mouth shut and do his job. lesser people have made more ignorant comments to police before but this one only made headlines because it degraded a persons integrity for the officer personal gain.

You should come down in my neck of the woods SK. We could catch a Duke Lacrosse game...well, if the team wasn't on parole, and according to the Durham County DA, all guilty of everything the evidence says they're not guilty of.

You should come down in my neck of the woods SK. We could catch a Duke Lacrosse game...well, if the team wasn't on parole, and according to the Durham County DA, all guilty of everything the evidence says they're not guilty of.
Nifong is such a jack !Removed!. What he is putting those boys through is really a shame. No DNA evidence + great alibis = no case for the prosecution. Nifong's day will come...

I think Mel probably believes in the comments he made. A lot of people speak the truth when they are drunk because the boos cause them to drop their gaurd and speak what's really on their minds. People prejudge other people, and Mel is obviously not above that.

Well my informed friends tell me,

Seems the M. Levinson stereo is the hot topic in Hollywood if you want to hear your scores premo on a ride in Tinsel town. I believe it to be true myself after having traveled a few hundred miles with ML. Maybe Mel was jammin on the ML when he was pulled over... sad commentary to go on a tirade when what makes you feel good nips you in the Bud, so to speak. Mark Levinson is jewish. My opinion only, and I'm not jewish nor religious in a Sunday or any other day kinda way except in my heart, but wish all the world would be like Gump and get a sense of being alive and cause no harm to others. I pray for peace everyday. Just me, my opinion and observation.

This is definately true.