Magazine For Lexus Owners.

W201 sweden

Just out of curiousity; is there an official Lexus magazine in US? Printed and sent out by Lexus, to car owners, and not available in shops?

And if so, do you ALL get it, or only those that have cars younger than X years?

I was pleasantly surprised to see, that I get such a magazine (2 issues so far - in english BTW) from the Swedish Lexus organisation, in spite of my car being 11 years old. :)

Although I probably would not by such a "slick" (?) magazine otherwise (it's very superficial) it is still a nice touch from the Lexus people.

/Alexander from Sweden

Just out of curiousity; is there an official Lexus magazine in US? Printed and sent out by Lexus, to car owners, and not available in shops?

And if so, do you ALL get it, or only those that have cars younger than X years?

I was pleasantly surprised to see, that I get such a magazine (2 issues so far - in english BTW) from the Swedish Lexus organisation, in spite of my car being 11 years old. :)

Although I probably would not by such a "slick" (?) magazine otherwise (it's very superficial) it is still a nice touch from the Lexus people.

/Alexander from Sweden

Yes, I get the magazine quarterly.

Yep, I get the magazine. "Superficial" is definately the word lol.

I'd like it more if it was more, you know, about Lexus as opposed to a "lifestyle" magazine. Its similar to the magazine I get with my platinum American Express card.

Interestingly enough my company also makes a magazine like that we can personalize for our clients. I don't do it ;)

I have had it for 5 or so years.

I find 90% of it boring as hell.

I wish it had more to do with the damn cars and its owners.

I don't care about some chef going to thailand to make froglegs.

So far the best article that interested me was about team Lexus then all the owners and what they do with there cars.

I think the most interesting article i've read from the magazine is the one that explains how the Lexus vehicles are used in the filming industry. It says like how they have to put a new sticker on top of the original paint, to give it a new color. Then it shows some pictures of the RX330 and ES330 with the roof chopped off so the camera has a better angle or what not. That was the most interesting article for me. The others, so so. ;)

The magazine is usually a complete waste of time, although it does make a good coaster for your glass if you're eating dinner off the coffee table and trying to catch the news or a ballgame in the den....

Thanks for all the funny replies!

:D LOL :D

I was not sure about your opinions, or whether you got this magazine at all.

But judging by the responses, it HAS to be the same extremely unprovocing (word?)

exclusive mag we are discussing :)

But it still LOOKS good on the sofa table!

Sorry, gotta go now... still have two unread pages left in the latest issue!!! ;)

/Alexander from Sweden

I still get it.

go to Lexus.com and click a few buttons in the owners section and it will start coming again.

steviej

I can't find the right buttons to press on the Lexus website. :(

go to www.lexus.com

then click on OWNERS in the banner

click on My Lexus (should first choice in a vertical list)

click on My Profile

scroll down to Communication Preferences

next to Lexus Magazine click the YES circle.

steviej

go to www.lexus.com

then click on OWNERS in the banner

click on My Lexus (should first choice in a vertical list)

click on My Profile

scroll down to Communication Preferences

next to Lexus Magazine click the YES circle.

steviej

I have always had 'Communication Preferences' checked off......but I haven't received a copy of Lexus Magazine in about 2 years. :angry: I don't think they like me 'cause I always complained about the transmissions. LOL