Clicking When I Press The Brakes Coming Out Of Reverse Or Drive?

GSR2IS300

When I first put the car reverse or drive after I start it and I begin to pull out or back out, the first time I tap the brakes there is a loud clicking sound that sounds like its coming from all sides of the car. It only happens when I first start driving, the first time I use the brakes, but after that I don't hear it anymore. Any ideas?

Called brake pad shift . This is a normal condition. Other cars do this as well.

I feel good that I'm not the only one. That is wierd that is a "normal" sound coming from a Lexus. I wonder if there is anyway to fix that?

maybe the spring clips that bias against the upper and lower portion of the pads is compressed or broken. Look very carefully, the pads should fit very snug in the clips with no up or down movement.

I only have the clicking noise when my car is stopped or moving forward under 5mph. I just called Lexus today to find out if they can fix this problem but they said they never heard any problem with the noise. I used to drive MB E320 and it had the same noise but it was the air compression noise so it's total different than Lexus I think.

maybe the spring clips that bias against the upper and lower portion of the pads is compressed or broken. Look very carefully, the pads should fit very snug in the clips with no up or down movement.

I dont have it

He's talking about IS300.

I dont have it

my bad but IS350 also has little tickling noise from the hood.

I dont have it

my bad but IS350 also has little tickling noise from the hood.

That's the direct injectors.