Hey Bin Laden

nc211

As I mentioned before, if management feels this thread should not be on here, then by all mean, take it down. But, you don't have to read it if you don't want to, and this is the "general" discussion section. There is an option in your control panel to turn off the email notification option for new posts. I had to turn mine off too a looong time ago.

Man this thread is still going................ fella's chill we know all about the snake "Bin Laden" and we know his time is up. Subject over... This is LEXUS forum and you guys are cloging up my Hotmail....I love the good old USA and it is here to stay, but take this to the political forums... Anyone, got a car problem? I know I do......

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS: those at the NSA....thank you! want my cell phone number? Please monitor my conversation, because you are the ones who keep my future safe.

I think the scores and scores of Americans who died to provide our freedoms would disagree.

Beware things done in the name of "keeping us safe" and beware the civil liberties and privacies you so readily give up or our government might just look a lot more like Iraq's in your lifetime.

Regardless of that, wiretapping without a warrant is against the law, plain and simple, ragardless of the purpose.

Hmm.. Clinton did it... the left seemed to be okay with it then, why is it different now when we need it more than ever? I think the scores and scores of americans who died on 9/11 would disagree with YOU. This type of wiretapping would have almost certainly prevented 9/11 from happening. Thank you ACLU for that. This administration isn't "spying" on domestic calls made within the country. If you are someone in the US, american citizen or not, and your calling overseas to a KNOWN terrorist, we can't wiretap your phone call? Makes no sense... just my two cents

All righty then, you guys want to talk politics, where should we start? How about here in our home land..

First off- our Welfare system stinks and cripples our low income communities. It keeps the ghetto's and gang banging intact. Why get a job at Mc Donalds when I can get a free check on the 1st and 15th, free housing and food stamps, all from good ole Uncle Sam. That's right Section 8, General relief, food stamps, etc...why work? If you work you lose all these goodies, and freebees and make less money because of the limited job qualifications and skills, all you have to do is have more babies and then you receive more and more money from our government... That is the thinking and way of life for so many in those poor areas....

I also have seen good hearted young men turn to selling and doing drugs, gang banging etc..because they have too much free time, their thinking is if money is short I can always sling rock on the corners between gov. checks. People in the ghetto's work harder on trying to get free government checks and benies then they do for looking for a real job...and I can't blame them. I use to manage properties in South Central LA, I have seen this all first hand for years. Section 8 buildings, where the tenants are all on Welfare, but you go inside there apartments and they got new big screen TV's, new leather sofa's etc... courtousy of your hard paying tax dollars or drug selling....Pathetic!!!!! This is now passed down from generation to generation...and it doesn't stop. Drink your 40 and wait for the check or sling drugs....that is life for many in the ghetto...

Second- Population control is out of control, our boarders remain open and the numbers keep coming. Freeways are jammed, California now should be called CaliMexico. Texas and others the same..... Again this influx of illegal immegrants is trouble and strains the system, health care, way of life, etc...

I can go on and on, and yes the middle East is trouble as well, but we have a lot of seroius problems here at home that need attention and are as potentially dangerous on our society as our foes like Bin Laden and Sadam....

Now that I made everyone depressed, does anyone got some car trouble? :)

All righty then, you guys want to talk politics, where should we start? How about here in our home land..

First off- our Welfare system stinks and cripples our low income communities. It keeps the ghetto's and gang banging intact. Why get a job at Mc Donalds when I can get a free check on the 1st and 15th, free housing and food stamps, all from good ole Uncle Sam. That's right Section 8, General relief, food stamps, etc...why work? If you work you lose all these goodies, and freebees and make less money because of the limited job qualifications and skills, all you have to do is have more babies and then you receive more and more money from our government... That is the thinking and way of life for so many in those poor areas....

I also have seen good hearted young men turn to selling and doing drugs, gang banging etc..because they have too much free time, their thinking is if money is short I can always sling rock on the corners between gov. checks. People in the ghetto's work harder on trying to get free government checks and benies then they do for looking for a real job...and I can't blame them. I use to manage properties in South Central LA, I have seen this all first hand for years. Section 8 buildings, where the tenants are all on Welfare, but you go inside there apartments and they got new big screen TV's, new leather sofa's etc... courtousy of your hard paying tax dollars or drug selling....Pathetic!!!!! This is now passed down from generation to generation...and it doesn't stop. Drink your 40 and wait for the check or sling drugs....that is life for many in the ghetto...

Second- Population control is out of control, our boarders remain open and the numbers keep coming. Freeways are jammed, California now should be called CaliMexico. Texas and others the same..... Again this influx of illegal immegrants is trouble and strains the system, health care, way of life, etc...

I can go on and on, and yes the middle East is trouble as well, but we have a lot of seroius problems here at home that need attention and are as potentially dangerous on our society as our foes like Bin Laden and Sadam....

Now that I made everyone depressed, does anyone got some car trouble? :)

If you want to talk about domestic social issues, you are free to start a thread on that. This one appears to be about Osama, the ME, and terrorists.

So specific..... I did mention Osamu in the last post and it was sort of relevant...but let me get back on track-

Ok, Osama is hiding somewhere probably in a cave or something and I believe he has no or limited power to communicate and cause further trouble. I also think it is only a matter of time before we hunt that *BLEEP* down... He looked as if he was in bad health anyway and just maybe if we are lucky he will die on his own soon.

Terrorists- Homeland security baby!!!!! It's working so far..

Me-or you- Guru member, obviously a smart fellow with good knowledge of the automotive industry and now politics... Oh and your a Bama boy, probably live near a piggly wiggly's, and may have a confederate flag sticker on your car...No I am just kidding......

Am I back on track yet?