My Parts Car Anyone Want Anything

91ls200k

ive got a 91 ls 400 and its gone if u want anything off it contact me i just made the fog lights clear and put h3 light bulbs in installed them in my friends 91 and they look great

the car is dark green and the interior is tan but some of it is trashed

Edited by 91ls200k

ive got a 91 ls 400 and its gone if u want anything off it contact me i just made the fog lights clear and put h3 light bulbs in installed them in my friends 91 and they look great

sent PM for rear lights, steering wheel and a few other odd and ends.

I would like the front door switch covers. Both left and right. My switches and everythig work fine, but the :censored: wood trim part fell of. It would be nice to replace it. Let me know what you want. I can paypal you. Send me a PM or email me at mike@mybuddymike.com

If the guy asking for the streeing whell paases on it, let me know, I'm looking for a gray one on good shape.

Soory to hear that time is up on yor car and it's getting parted out, but it will live on so to say in others...

sent PM for rear lights, steering wheel and a few other odd and ends.

ive all the lights the steering wheel u dotn want e mail for anything else

i'm looking for the MAF sensor. I can fit it on my sister's boyfriends car.

Email me at tommyhuang@mail.com

If u can tell me how much it will cost i can fwd the info to him.

the car is dark green and the interior is tan but some of it is trashed

I'd like to have the Engine ECU and O2 sensor.

Thanks

Edited by LANLEX

I need a small piece that can be found in the power mirror controls. It's probably a plastic part with contacts thats behind the Left-Right switch. It would rub against the circuit board.

I'll take the piece post-21109-1136546183_thumb.jpg

or the whole contol section post-21109-1136546214_thumb.jpg

The easiest thing to do would be to pry out the entire outer mirror control assembly from the dash (takes no time at all), and disconnect the two sets of wires (one to the up-down-left-right switch, the other to the Left-Right switch) from the back of the housing holding the green circuit board. I'll take it intact.

Thanks

readingchain@yahoo.com

has this guy axtually sold anything? i never got contacted <_<

I sent him a money order for some parts last Monday. I'm waiting for the parts now. Should have them this week. If not here by Friday then I'll get in touch with him. I have his address and number, but not with me. He is in Florida.

has this guy axtually sold anything? i never got contacted <_<

I sent him a money order for some parts last Monday. I'm waiting for the parts now. Should have them this week. If not here by Friday then I'll get in touch with him. I have his address and number, but not with me. He is in Florida.

so he's is actually selling? if you contact him please tell him to email me "ko@kocustom.com" i have cash or Money order ready to buy!

• 9 months later...