does anything come close to your lexus

Supra-chargedIS340

Toyota Supra Twin Turbo!!!!! Ha.

Completely different car, but I still love it. As for the comfort, I believe the Lexus takes the cake. Those Lexus/Toyota's just can't be beat. I took a look recently at a Consumer Reports magazine on cars, and Toyota/Lexus was hands down the best in their eyes, even beating out Honda for quality and reliability. I think it took into account cars from 93 and up. FYI, the GMC Jimmy/Chevy Blazer was WORST for almost every year. A friend has one and it is a POS. He's replace almost everything on the car including the rear end twice. What a nightmare.

-Zarlov

well im on my third is200 in 2 years,now debating what to get next,cos of tuning potentiol its either gonna be :-

imported Toms Altezza

imported RS 200 Altezza(new)

UK spec is300(special order yellow)

plus ive gotto admit was looking at a brand new M3 other day :roll:

looks like it maybe a 300 though if i can get the turbo/supercharger shipped to the uk.........

plus cos this will be my 4th (IS) Model in 21/2 years lexus have agreed to ship in 1 yellow is300 for me 8) (yellow is not an option colour in europe)

decissions decissions :roll:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
is there another car that comes close in your eyes to a lexus.

as in comfort,build etc etc

Since i got my LS 400 91' i have gone on drives just to drive and show it off. I just wish the options for the car were larger. for example, body kits, tail lights and things of that nature.

• 4 months later...

Nah, not that impressive. Lexus was a hand-me-down, while I'm paying for the other two, which were not all that expensive. I'm a college student so expensive cars are out of the question. Most college students work hard to pay their rent and bills.....while I stay home (parents live in Lex) and work hard to pay for cars. Misplaced priorities? 8)

I can see myself 30 years from now.....old dude living in a little 1br apartment with keys to 10 different cars in my pocket. :)

• 1 month later...

To me, the only thing nicer than my Lexus, would be a nicer Lexus :)

My father has a 98 LS400, and ever since he got it, I've been in love with it, and Lexus cars. When I decided I was going to go out and get myself a moderate luxury car and I drove the new ES300, it was just it, out of everything I drove (within my price limit of about $42,000) it was the closest in smoothness, quietness, and quality to my dad's LS. It almost began like test driving cars like the BMW 3 and the Infiniti I35 were just an excercise in going through the motions.

What I really wanted was a LS430 Ultra Luxury, but I can't justify the $1100 lease payment until I've moved my business into the next phase and I have more redundency and security. My next car will be that, either in black with black interior, or black cherry with black interior, a few years to decide though.

I've honestly not driven anything that I would prefer over either my Lexus, or the LS430.

The honda is parked close to the lexus in the garage. That's about it. :P

Nothing is better than a Lexus. B)

I've met a few women that were almost as good. But the warranty ran out and they went to crap on me. :huh:

personally after MY IS300 im goin for a benzo.

S Class.  Not only is the ride / power  awesome for such a beast

its a Prestige Image

Looked at Mercs before getting the Lex Rex.

Didn't impress me much at all.

Unless you are spending serious money - the cars are not that great, and (in the UK anyway) the dealers don't want to know you.

Don't get me wrong - wouldn't turn my nose up @ a SLK Kompressor - or even better the AMG 55 - but they are serious money.

yeah Mercs cost quite a bit of green. but if you've got it. no sense not enjoyin' it. :D

also, any damage is quite expensive.

my friend 2002 CLK230 Kompressor Sports Coupe ran into a pothole at the senior high, and he had just a minor bit of underbody damage. it really wasn't that bad... but when he took it in to the dealer and got it quoted on damage, the bill came out to well over $3000. scary...

Its just a personal choice.

My "Mum" (thats for you Matt) had a benzo

My pop has the slk 230

and let me tell you nothing just quite as solid as them. When you shut the door it just has that sound like it was built good. Plus they are quick.

But yes AMG is the way to go.

S-55 :):):)

or this

benz.jpg

benz1.jpg

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: