Gas Prices

Kennyr

I just returned from a trip to Dover Delaware. Gas is going for $2.05 there. That's everywhere, not just one station. Not too shabby considering the world was coming to an end 1 month ago. Here in Denver it's at 2.29 per gallon.

North Carolina is either the 3rd or 4th highest in the country, thanks to our crooked politicians. Premium is still around $2.50, normal around $2.30 +/- a penny or two.:chairshot:

I was out in KC 10 days ago, it was down around $1.95 in many stations. In the middle of the country, and it's cheaper than here; A state that has state ports for importation of fuel and oil. Go figure :huh:

Bartkat, I'm a 'Bama man myself and I agree with your tag... That's messed up about Natalie. I'm actually a former "Brookie" from the late 80's early 90's.

Aruba :chairshot:

chrisnisbet, I'm heading your way next May for my honeymoon! I'll be in Christchurch for a couple days before heading to Sydney then Fiji and back home. Any good recommendations for tourists in Christchurch?

PS, looks like I need to pack my own fuel too! Hahaha :cheers:

PPS, sorry, I didn't mean to hijack this thread. I sent chris a pm.

What has come of us when we think $1.96 for regular is a good deal?  Let's hope for the days when we complained about 1.50 for premium.

I can remember when gas was 29 cents a gallon and people complained when it hit 30 cents :cries: Those were the days.

Wasn't that back in 98'? Hahahaha. Oh I remember when I would splurge on premium at $1.15 a gallon. Hell, I'd vote to invade Saudi if we could get that back. :lol: