Is This Legal?

dfkd

Do you think we should hunt him down and rise as one to slay him?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think we should hunt him down and rise as one to slay him?

• I'm gagging but it's alright...
    • Where can I get the material??
    • You get the gas and I'll get the matches. That's just wrong!!!

im not going to knock him b/b i remember in the 80's when guys in the hood would take any luxury car and put all kinds of designer leather in their cars. i knew one guy who had a drop top 900saab and did the whole top in GUCCI. this car is probably from that era

It's his car. He can do with it as he pleases. While it might not be to anyone else's taste, he should not be threatened, even jokingly, for doing it.

At least the workmanship seems quite good.

Well said guys.............To each his own..........and that is fine Gucci workmanship. That is why these cars are fun. You can put a lot of dough into them and still enjoy them for years. Hey, he may want to go LV next time around.

I know each person can do what he wants with their car, but I can't resist bashing him for not putting $200 aside to have Walker or Mikado put a new climate control LCD in before plunking down serious dinero for those "dubs" and yards and yards of Gucci upholstry. I love that AutoZone steering wheel cover job!! :lol: I get dizzy just from looking at that headliner; it reminds me of a Magic Eye puzzle! lol

For a 98-2000 LS i would use the money to go somewhere else or preferable a nice 2 tone suede inlay.

But everyone has there own personal style and needs which is why among other things Lexus makes more than one car model.

I would be interested in seeing the whole car , as to me if you go that far with the material you better have a whole lot more to complment it.

Kind of like wearing wal mart shoes with a prada handbag.

I wonder if it is knock off material as it would make it much more reasonable .

Interesting...to say the least! I saw this car just sell on E-Bay 2 weeks ago for about $5500. Perhaps the new owner's eyes couldn't focus on the road :wacko:

It was listed then as a "Gucci Edition". He sure didn't keep it very long.

For a 98-2000 LS i would use the money to go somewhere else or preferable a nice 2 tone suede inlay.

But everyone has there own personal style and needs which is why among other things Lexus makes more than one car model.

I would be interested in seeing the whole car , as to me if you go that far with the material you better have a whole lot more to complment it.

Kind of like wearing wal mart shoes with a prada handbag.

I wonder if it is knock off material as it would make it much more reasonable .

it more than likely is a knockoff and i mean that he didnt buy the leather from gucci but its basically the same thing. no one really cares though, there was this guy named dapper dan on 125st in harlem back in the 80s that had the machines to make all kinds of clothing,jackets , footwear, etc.... from designer material. this guy made clothes for all the rappers, dealers,thugs and rewgular joes who had the money to pay. if you know hip-hop from back then chck mout some of the gucci or LV clothing that they wore . this guy made it all until the companies got fed up with seeing their name brand al over the place and they werent getting squat, so the police ran down on him and confiscated all his machines and gave him a little time to think about what he was doing