A Pleasant Experience At Lexus Of San Antonio

widowmaker03

I went in today to get a key programmed and was fully expecting a long wait as the dealership looked packed. John Barecky met me as soon as I got out of the car. He immediately brought out a computer interface and preformed the job. I went into the service department to ask some 90k service questions and came out just as he finished.

I asked him about paying for the service and he informed me there was no charge (since it was my first visit). :D

John then took me around and introduced me to all the service and parts representatives.

Fast service, professionalism, and car knowledge all for free.

Thanks John

i wish mine was like that sewell charged me $100 to just look at the car and told me problem was minor and wanted another $500 and to keep overnight but i left and they kept $100 since it was a deposit next day i went to my local mechanic and he told me the car phone was what kept on killing my battery....someone tell me how a local dealer found the problem in 10 minutes and did it for free while lexus wanted $600+

I asked him about paying for the service and he informed me there was no charge (since it was my first visit).  :D

John then took me around and introduced me to all the service and parts representatives.

Fast service, professionalism, and car knowledge all for free. 

Thanks John

I'm sure he would have charged you if they found out you bought your hood shocks from Sewell in Dallas.

I would go back to the dealership and state how disapointed you were with your experience.

Lexus is proud of their service and an experience like that could result in the loss of 100 customers. I say this since you have posted and we all review.

Cheers to LS.

Typical...just typical. I swear, if I even drive by the dealership here, it costs me $135 min. It's like they see an older LS and try their best to suck out the money in your wallet. That is of course if you didn't just buy it from them. Then, it's the greatest used car they've ever sold. Probably said the same sales pitch "we let our new car buyers that are on the fence drive this one to show them how incrediable they really are......guess the age?...nope, not 4 years old, try 9 years....you'll be this happy with the $70k Ultra LS430"

i wish mine was like that sewell charged me $100 to just look at the car and told me problem was minor and wanted another $500 and to keep overnight but i left and they kept $100 since it was a deposit next day i went to my local mechanic and he told me the car phone was what kept on killing my battery....someone tell me how a local dealer found the problem in 10 minutes and did it for free while lexus wanted $600+