Do You Want Your Car To Attract Women?

Then here is a way that has been proven to attract models.

Put a Lexus Owners Club sticker on your car.

The stickers are static, self cling - they do not use any glue or adhesive at all.

Each sticker is only $9 delivered - and can be purchased online at the URL below.

Buy Lexus Owners Club Stickers Online Now.

loc_sticker.jpeg

Want proof that women find themselves drawn to cars with Lexus Owners Club car stickers?

LOCstikher.jpg

can't say fairer than this! ;)

I KNOW women are attracted to a sweet LS 400. In fact, when I bought one, my wife (the sweet Brooklyn girl) took it right over. Guess I'll have to be on the lookout for another one.

I KNOW women are attracted to a sweet LS 400. In fact, when I bought one, my wife (the sweet Brooklyn girl) took it right over. Guess I'll have to be on the lookout for another one.

My wife took control of my LS400 too. She still lets me drive it to work sometimes, only becasue she also took control of my 2001 F150. I keep telling her that the minivan is hers but she will have no part of it.....I hate the minivan :angry:

I keep telling her that the minivan is hers but she will have no part of it.....I hate the minivan :angry:

lmao

i love that

i keep telling my wife i am going to get her a volvo 850 turbo r

she think i am nuts and hates it

but that is a really fast and driveable car

sell the mini van and get the honda odesey

i rises really nice

put some rims and a small kit and your wife will be all over the van

i drive a 02 caravan at work and hate it

it is awful

Well, I do have the 400 back for awhile. My wife gets annoyed because I have a new truck and a Caprice and a 66 Cutlass. How many cars do I need? All of them! She has the Chevy for awhile while I do brakes and A/C on the Lex. The minute I fix the air, she'll have the Lexus back. Anyway, I bought it for her because she is so sweet! I just didn't know what a great car it was when I bought it. I always though a Lexus was just a fancy Camry. Was I wrong!

• 2 weeks later...

My GF is really *BLEEP*ed and upset at me coz i dont let her drive my car. she did it couple of times while i was not sober and not able to drive and now she keeps accusing me of not lettin her drive.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
You people let your wife take control of your car? Man, you need to keep your women in check. My wife know better then to try to drive my car. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :whistles:

That's why I made sure to get rid of mine before purchasing my first Lexus...d'oh!