How Would You Rate Your Rx400h So Far

Rate your experiance with your RX400h so far  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Rate your experiance with your RX400h so far

• Much better than expected(previously: YES!! LOVE IT!!!)
    • better than expected
    • as expected ( previously : so far so good )
    • worse than expected (previously :not really)
    • Much worse than expected (Previously :wanna get rid of this junk NOW!!)
    • hate the mileage but still like enjoy it

Considering the mileage of other V8's in it's class (of which the performance is similar, if not better), then I am thrilled with my 26+ miles per gallon. I feel sorry for those V8's chugging along at 14 miles per gallon with the same specs and price as my Lexus.

So far, I'm completely happy.

Bart if you look at the top of the area where u vote there is 'lotta people complain'. That is a negative comment in an area where people are choosing a selection in the poll. Look at the items in the poll, out of seven less than 2 are positive. What I think SK was responding to also is this person posts negative comments about the 400h, even tho he doesnt own one. You dont see us posting questionable comments about his vehicles in those forums.

It just wasn't my thing.

In Apr of 04 i put myself on the list because everyone was raving on how much gas mileage it would save, and the new word "hybrid" was the coolest thing. I had never seen any pictures of it, all i knew was that it was a "hybrid" rx330. So i told them i wanted the same thing as my rx330 but with the hybrid; dark blue exterior with the tan interior, nav, DVD etc. (yeah it looks a LOT like it :censored: )

When i got mine a few months ago i guess i expected too much. The color combinations looked like crap. That stupid black top dashboard + side door panels, with the tan leather looks horrible. i HATE the silver metal everywhere a luxury car should have wood looks like crap in my opinion. I didn't like the front with the round fog lights, and the new bottom grille. The rear lights look horrible in my opinion. Just the cosmetics of it made me want to take the 330 over it...I don't like the leather steering wheel for comfort reasons. I didn't like the feel when the engine kicked in and the electric motor turned off. It's not fun to accelerate as regular cars are, as you can't "feel" it and hear the tranny buring LOL. I just didn't like the "feel" and sound of the hybrid. I mean i'm sure i would have gotten used to it after a while, but i found myself taking the rx330 more of then than the H. And the poor gas mileage for the $56,xxx i ended up payed for it didn't change my mind either. And the extra "horsepower" wasn't a "must have" for me. I just floor the 330 and it's enough for me.

it just wasn't my thing. Not to say that there's anything "wrong" with the rx400h, i would just rather take the rx330. It wasn't my thing. My opinion.

sk performance do you wake up and think of new ways to *BLEEP* me off? if you dont like the poll than dont comment on it..no one said yo have to vote...and that is the worst comparison ever..my drivers license to a poll?? and if it is so negative why is it that 69% of the poll says they love the car?? i dont know what your problem is but we just dont get along

It wasn;t a comparison of a license to a poll but that you have very little idea of how to make an unbiased poll.It is highly unbalanced in representing owners being able to fit their experience into a segment.

BTW do you see the words

<----management under my name ?

I comment on most any thread as that is what i do.

You comment on every thread with i guess or "wow" to make friends .

Which is fine ,i don't do this to make anyone think more or less of me , Just give them what they asked for.

If i wanted to *BLEEP*s you off i would just ban you.

Say or do something out of line and you will get called on it.

You might feel it more because you have no concept as the child you openly to being in when you are told something to abide by it. I am much older than you and would appreciate the respect back,i have not received it from you and so will ensue with none for you.

SK,

I think enough is enough... You HAVE informed Indiasfinest that he may have made the poll a little persuasive, so you have completed your job here. He is aware of his mistake, and can't do anything about it now. why don't YOU as a "manager" change the inital question to make it a little less persusive if it will make you happy. There is no use yelling at anyone esle for a mistake they can no longer fix.

We all make mistakes, and you should realize that.

SK to earn respect you must give respect...you may have the power to ban me but your not the only management person here...others have the power to reverse it...i may be young but im certainly not as imautre as to whine about everyhitng that doesnt please my eye...unlike you....if you have a problem change the poll...if not then shut up and get on with your life

SK,

I think enough is enough... You HAVE informed Indiasfinest that he may have made the poll a little persuasive, so you have completed your job here. He is aware of his mistake, and can't do anything about it now. why don't YOU as a "manager" change the inital question to make it a little less persusive if it will make you happy. There is no use yelling at anyone esle for a mistake they can no longer fix.

I don't usually get involved in disputes such as this, but I have been reading the last 100 or so post by Indiasfinest. I don't see where his comments have helped the other forum members with their questions regarding the 400H.

Indiasfinest;

Basically one liners as if you were on IM talking to your friends.

You can type out the words, it's not morse code. No need to abbreviate.

Do you own a 400h?

Perhaps not, do you drive a lexus?

I believe from what I read your parents may own one.

Do you drive?

600+ posts since May?

If we can help each other with answers or constructive ideas great that's what this is all about..

First i love your sig addition bart.

Second ,as per lexkids suggestion i have changed the poll to be more reflective of actual possibilities for owner impressions.

I would have done it before but unless it is an actual violation of rules i prefer to not go about making changes before being labeled as a powermonger.

SK,

I don't usually get involved in disputes such as this, but I have been reading the last 100 or so post by Indiasfinest. I don't see where his comments have helped the other forum members with their questions regarding the 400H.

Indiasfinest;

Basically one liners as if you were on IM talking to your friends.

You can type out the words, it's not morse code. No need to abbreviate.

Do you own a 400h?

Perhaps not, do you drive a lexus?

I believe from what I read your parents may own one.

Do you drive?

600+ posts since May?

If we can help each other with answers or constructive ideas great that's what this is all about..

yeah im curious, how old are u, indiasfinest? :whistles:

First i love your sig addition bart.

Second ,as per lexkids suggestion i have changed the poll to be more reflective of actual possibilities for owner impressions.

I would have done it before but unless it is an actual violation of rules i prefer to not go about making changes before being labeled as a powermonger.

Thanks. :D