My New Exhaust

I was debating on which exhaust system to go with for some time now, I finally talked to some SC3 owners and they told me I should go with MagnaFlow Mufflers and make sure to get Mandrel bent pipes.

So I did my search on the web and asked some local friends if they had a place that was local, that would do Mandrel exhaust. I came up with only two. One in particular told me that it would cost alto of money( like $600.00 just for piping), and that it would take way longer, and that its harder for the person welding up the exhaust.(WTF) After getting basically the same answer from the other shop, "this cant be that hard to do".

I decided to go to a place that I checked out before. TROY ERMISH RACING in Fremont off of Hw 880. They specialize in DATSUN 510's. I talked to Troy (OWNER) before I took my car down there and he said bring her by. So I had ordered the 14851's Race Series's From Hot Exhaust with the Lexus Club Discount. Both Mufflers came shipped at $190.00.

Troy asked how I wanted it, I explained to him that I had to have it Mandrel and i wanted it Tucked, (no pipe sag) and i wanted Hanger's so I don't have to hear that CLUNK around.

He said No Problem, and had "The Shop Pro" (Randy) get right on it.

They acted like it was a walk in the park, all the other exhaust shops were telling me that it was some BIG Deal & Double the money.

So I got my Two 14851's Installed

2.5inch Mandrel Bent Pipe (Cat-Back)

Custom Y Pipe

Custom brackets & Grommet's

And Painted it

all for the Low Price of $ 350.00 :D

So, I talked to Troy about the Lexus Club and he said that he is more then happy to give use Lexus Club Guys a Hooked-Up Price. There shop also does all the custom stuff we could ever want. Roll Cage's, Exhaust, I/C Piping, Custom Header's, u name it they can make it and Parts Supplier Earl's Fitting's and Red Line Oil. All that for a reasonable price. And No **** about how it's too hard.

I just thought I would Post this review because I know how hard it is trying to find out what kind of Exhaust you want for your car, and when u finally get the money u would like it done right the first time and not have to go back to have them fix it .

BTW, The Exhaust Sounds So Sweat!!!!!

Edited by SKperformance

NO one is mad, nor should they be.

It just becomes complicated when it looks like an ad for them.

Posting the work ,prices and pics is fine.

But starting a thread with there adress and company name is a bit too much on the side of advertising for them.