Fresh Start

91L3xus

Well today I decided once again to spend an innapropriate amount of time making my ES look as good as I could. I removed the gold pinstriping, which I think enhanced the look of my car. I also shampooed and vaccummed the whole interior, and vaccumed the headliner, and applied this really good Turtle Wax spray to the tires and plastic on the interior. I cleaned the seats and protected them with Tanner's Choice leather cleaner and protector. I also used ArmorAll protectant wipes on the interior, and finishing it off with Turtle Wax spray to keep the wet look to it. I think it came out pretty well. Next is the 4Runner.

:cheers:

post-18112-1123116320_thumb.jpg

post-18112-1123116334_thumb.jpg

post-18112-1123116374_thumb.jpg

post-18112-1123116387_thumb.jpg

post-18112-1123116399_thumb.jpg

Well today I decided once again to spend an innapropriate amount of time making my ES look as good as I could.  I removed the gold pinstriping, which I think enhanced the look of my car.  I also shampooed and vaccummed the whole interior, and vaccumed the headliner, and applied this really good Turtle Wax spray to the tires and plastic on the interior.  I cleaned the seats and protected them with Tanner's Choice leather cleaner and protector.  I also used ArmorAll protectant wipes on the interior, and finishing it off with Turtle Wax spray to keep the wet look to it.  I think it came out pretty well.  Next is the 4Runner.

:cheers:

good work on your ES250!! I haven't seen a car that age, in such good condition ;)

Thanks guys. Getting a reply is really humbling. :blushing:

I'll admit, I went overboard on the spray, but I just love that wet look, maybe there's something better to use. My mods list has become shorter, and now includes:

New head unit

2 new speakers

Tint on 5 windows

OEM chrome wheels

Thanks guys.  Getting a reply is really humbling. :blushing:

I'll admit, I went overboard on the spray, but I just love that wet look, maybe there's something better to use.  My mods list has become shorter, and now includes:

New head unit

2 new speakers

Tint on 5 windows

OEM chrome wheels

Beautiful car, Great shape for a 15+ year old car. Keep up the great work.

Are you looking for an OEM replacement headunit or aftermarket? Speakers? EM or PM for more info.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...