Jdm Folding Mirrors

SKperformance

Ok i do not normally post ebay links especially since it is not allowed if it is your stuff to sell.

But this is amazing and has nothign to do with me.

JDM folding mirrors in the USA for a 1992 model they are grey/silver and they are only 1 cent right now

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=33649

Item number: 7989430593

It is called ebay

It basically takes your hihest bid but only bids higher for you to just beat the personwho is the highest bidder so far.

So if you bid 300 and they bid 301 it will bid higher until you finally get to 302

Its at $4 come on you know you want to pay more than that

if anyone wins them for a decent price and realises they cannot use them as they are off a Celsior I can buy them off you as mine comes out with the folding mirrors.

Does the US models come with them i am assuming not?

I've seen a few auctions for JDM folding mirrors before and most include a panel that has the switch on it and it looks really good. The panel I'm talking about is the same one that has the security switch, on the lower left side of the steering wheel. The JDM ones just have that extra switch for the mirrors in addition to the stuff we already have. Yeah, you could use any old switch but it would look much better with the stock one IMO. Just my 2 cents, to each his own :).

I emailed the guy about the switch and wiring. He answered: "i do but the current location of the switch and control box is unknown so they werent included in the auction, but when i find them i will list them"

It looks nice but you are assuming the JDM panel just pops into a left hand drive car.Most times that won't work in reverse.

Only thing needed to make them work is a toyota folding mirror relay,it can be from any toyota.

Also those mirrors have a feature called shakey mirrors which heats the glass and shakes the glass to remove frost and water very quickly.

Also those mirrors have a feature called shakey mirrors which heats the glass and shakes the glass to remove frost and water very quickly.

Wow, I never knew that. How does that feature get activated...when you hit the rear defrost button? I want folding mirrors for my '95 very badly. lol Do they just bolt right to the body, or does that require modification?

they bolt on

the actual mirrors are reversed as the driver sits from a diferent position so the "larger than they seem" mirror is now on the left.

Needs to have wires repinned on the harness to make it a clean install.

add a realay which is 13 wires and a switch