I'd Give Up My 740 For This Baby Any Day!

ED.

I don't know Ed, the air suspension with that many miles could be something to watch out for. But she sure is sweet, and a great deal too! I'd be willing to take on the air suspension & timing belt if that's the only concern for that price. Oopps, wait, I forgot, I work for a credit union, I don't get paid crap.

Air suspension has worked great for me. My dad firmly believes Steak and Shakes bad lot caused soem damge to the air bag and the tire. That tire was going flat and the sir bag leaks. I believe they are going to look at it next week and hopefull fix it soon after!

thanks

P.S.-My dad is on the board at our credit union and we have our account there : )

Hope you've got 3000 bucks handy. Thats what its going to cost. No air bladders in that car, you've got a leaky strut.

Stay away from the air suspension, doesn't ride any better and it will make you eat Spaghetti-Os one day until you can afford to repair it.

She's a beauty though.

No, no, no. Not me . Steak and Shake : ) It is there fault. They didn't have that hole covered and they didn't put one of those folding things with the light on top (technical term). I will see what they say. They actually mailed somethign to us but I think it might have gotten pitched. Of course they'll try and weasel out Im sure.

thanks