XENONS 250

DASH LIGHTS (Cold darkness) 250

SPEEDOMETER & TACH 0 STICK 300?

AUTO DETAIL 200

COMPUTECH SECURITY SYSTEM 400

RADAR DETECTOR 100

GPS SOFTWARE (PDA) 155

TOTAL:$11000

As a new owner for a month now I just thought it was interesting how much money I am spending. More or less I bought this LEXUS knowing I wanted to spend a few thousand to make it exactly what I want. Wife is starting to question the wheels and stuff, but I know its worth it..

I bought a gem and made it into a diamond for less then 10k.

Today was kewl I am at Bolling AFB and this 2 star general had a 97 coach. NICE CAR.. I was walking around checking it out and he came out side. I was like nice LEXUS I have a similar 93. The guy was so proud and stated "Great car.. Its a great car!" He was anxious to see my LEXUS and said nice LEXUS.

I am always amazed by the positive responce from LEXUS owners!

?I WONDER IF MY 17" wheels with 225/55 will effect the LEXUS ride?

Cheers to LEXUS

jeez kewl guy youve got alot of mids within your first month lol personally i woulda have gotten an 05-07 with 11k just because i have an 06 and i love it i have a few mods mysellf and SSR Gt3 rims should be arrvin by the end of this month i got 18's so my ride wouldnt be effected as much i wanted 20's but i didnt want the hassle of it rubbing and all that other nasty stuff and ed about the xenons are you going for bluish color or white or a tint of both?

jeez kewl guy youve got alot of mids within your first month lol personally i woulda have gotten an 05-07 with 11k just because i have an 06 and i love it i have a few mods mysellf and SSR Gt3 rims should be arrvin by the end of this month i got 18's so my ride wouldnt be effected as much i wanted 20's but i didnt want the hassle of it rubbing and all that other nasty stuff and ed about the xenons are you going for bluish color or white or a tint of both?

I would have loved to get a 95-06, but I did not want to have debt.. So I did what I have to do!! At least for 2 more years then I will hopefully be in a position to get what ever I want!

I met this one guy on EBAY and they supply a year warentee "no questions asked." He seems to be fair and is backed by a solid company for $250 bucks.

So I am going to go with slight tint 8k. 5k is pure white and then 6k is nearly pure white.

Good luck!

Nice wheels, I am also in the process of changing my stock 16" wheels also (I have a 2000 LS400 in silver). I think I have decided on the ASA ST3, but now trying to decide between silver and chrome.