Word Association Game

chippiestu4

Those pesty NY Giants... <_< First they took out my Cowboys and now the PAC all on the road.. WOW... They even took out Tampa Bay Bucs with my boy Chucky as head coach, and the revived fruit cake at quarter back........ Where did this NY team come from? Are they going to handle the Patriots also in the Super toilet Bowl? At this point I wouldn't put it past them...Eli looks better then big brother Payton these days....Who would have ever thought that? I thought Eli was going to be just another Jake Plummer at best... I stand corrected...

PS. Brett Farve looked old on this day... Alot of poor decisions on his end passing the fooze ball...

Hall - Fame

Hers

Mine

Smooth1 - how poetic about the football flowers & the picnic in the end zone - kinda sounds all warm and cozy! :rolleyes:

LMAO!!!.....I guess it's the Italian side......You know..... B)

Fuzzy---> Bare

Magnolia...

Hey Smoothe, my mum is also %100 Itilian too...That makes me half a wop... :cheers:

So you think the Pats will spank the NY Giants and cover the 13 1/2 point spread? Intersting, I think that NY pass rush may get to good ole Tom Brady...Who frigg'n knows?