Word Association Game

chippiestu4

Hey smooth, it has been quiet lately... how about that pile-up on I-4 yesterday? Some scary stuff.

Uranium---->Plutonium

tell me about it!!!! 70 cars?!!! And that is nobodies fault you know? They said it was like hitting a wall of blindness. You just react and hit the brakes. Imagine if you were standing there how long you would have just kept hearing the impacts of metal and glass over and over again!!!

New-----> beginning

Hey smooth, it has been quiet lately... how about that pile-up on I-4 yesterday? Some scary stuff.

Uranium---->Plutonium

tell me about it!!!! 70 cars?!!! And that is nobodies fault you know? They said it was like hitting a wall of blindness. You just react and hit the brakes. Imagine if you were standing there how long you would have just kept hearing the impacts of metal and glass over and over again!!!

New-----> beginning

Yeah man that was terrible. The first responding officer said that he could hear all the comotion and decided to get back in his cruiser and he got hit several times. He also wasn't able to help a man that was trapped in his own car and had to watch and listen to him burning to death. The last guy that they took out was a miracle in itself. His car wasn't even visible underneath the tractor trailor that rolled on top of him, but he came out of it alive and fully conscious.

Once-----> Each

I drove thru there Friday moring at around 4 am. No fog or dangereous conditions, but FHP was all around monitoring it. After seeing the horrible pictures and then driving thru that spot was really erie. You can still see all the skid marks on the highway.

God-----> Pray