Word Association Game

chippiestu4

John Travolta

It's grease lightning...... Go grease lightning only a quarter a mile, go grease lighting, go grease lightning......

Now you guys got me singing in words.....

Rya - you sound way to happy, what's up? Did you hit the State lotto or something?

Now you guys got me singing in words ----> I can't believe you guys are "singing" musicals with me.... there goes the forum. See what happens when a girl invades the boys club!! :cries:

Rya - you sound way to happy, what's up? Did you hit the State lotto or something? Naw.... just being silly

John Travolta -----> Chili Palmer

DC: Once again the boys to all the work??? Why do you think I married one?? I don't have to mow the grass, do the litter box, do any sort of vehicle work except for cleaning, fixing things around the house & the list goes on. You're starting to catch on that us girls LET you boys think you are running the house. **stepping down from my pulpit...**

Led Zepplin ------> Stairway to Heaven, Black Dog, Kashmir, etc.

DC: Once again the boys to all the work??? Why do you think I married one?? I don't have to mow the grass, do the litter box, do any sort of vehicle work except for cleaning, fixing things around the house & the list goes on. You're starting to catch on that us girls LET you boys think you are running the house. **stepping down from my pulpit...**

Led Zepplin ------> Stairway to Heaven, Black Dog, Kashmir, etc.

That's okay, we suddenly get very "unsure" if cashmere gets washed in hot or cold water and how much bleach to use. :whistles: And Oh yeah, the light bulb that's out. Right, I'll get to that. LOL!!!!!!

Skippin school.

That's okay, we suddenly get very "unsure" if cashmere gets washed in hot or cold water and how much bleach to use.:whistles: And Oh yeah, the light bulb that's out. Right, I'll get to that. LOL!!!!!!

Heheheh! Now I'm really laughing!!!

Skippin school.

Detention

My wife does the lawn, fixes things around the house, and cleans the litter box, while giving me a massage. Did I mention she also brings home the bacon and looks like Cindy Crawford in her prime..(god, I'm dreaming)

Rya - you got it good........ :rolleyes:

Trouble

The wif does all the inside work and I do all the outside work, She changes her own oil etc... We got it good ;) She buys the beer and I drink it, I have it good, I do all the cooking, She has it better than 99% of the population in that respect..........Need I say more ?

Sharing

The wif does all the inside work and I do all the outside work, She changes her own oil etc... We got it good ;) She buys the beer and I drink it, I have it good, I do all the cooking, She has it better than 99% of the population in that respect..........Need I say more ? Sounds like it's a good thing!

Sharing ---> Dutch

We kinda just do what is in front of us at the time. We don't have any assigned chores. I grill on the nights I want to, she cooks on the nights she wants to, and we eat out on the nights niether of us want to.

" Sharing---> Dutch"

Chocolate

Chocolate ---> Strawberries ---> Champagne (does it get any better??)

( repeat word) Jacuzzi...

Equator ---> HOT!!

Hot???

Philippines!!!! (my flight going there leaves in 13 hours!! :) )

haha, but if i wasn't leaving, I'd probably say "Alex" instead of the Philippines! :P :blushing:

Manila

I love the Philippine Islands, been there done that years ago...Nice people...However, I did not travel to that one dangerous Philippine Island, (forgot the name) I think it's all Al Queda.....