Auxillary Fan

skyview

I don't know about the 95's but on a 93 if the electric fans were running all the time I would be checking for an electrical connector located on the bottom, left side of the radiator being disconnected. If you disconnector the connector, the fans will run all the time.

check all the sensors, you might connect it incorrectly or didnt connect it at all. but in 95 model that fan should be always on.double check all the sensors and you might check for error codes as well.

the one inside yeah, its a tthermal clutch fun and its always on while the electrical one outside that tis located on the AC condencer should not be on all the time

Two Electrical fans should only be one when the AC is on, and when the radiator requires emergency cooling. Engine fan should always be on, since it's operating your engine.

If your electric fans turn on, when the AC is not, it's a good indicator that the coolant in your car isn't as good as it should be.

this topic had been discussed in detail in the past, but the thread was lost in the big crash.

ac_fan_temp_sensor.jpg

my AC fans were on all the time after timing belt/water pump replacement on Sept/03. the cause was the mechanic forgot to connect the ac fan temperature sensor.

after recennected the sensor back on, the 2x AC fans (outside radiators; 2 for 94 LS) have been operating normally since. they will only turn on when AC is on, and off in 10~20 seconds once AC is off.

check the sensor as indicated in the picture.