Rx400H Battery Issue?

Hey everyone. So today I left my car to grab something and when I was back, the system was shutdown and I couldn't start the engine at all. Then I boosted the battery using another car's battery with wires. I had left my car's FM tuner on and it was playing and the lights were on too. Now I wonder if its normal in RX400hs or not? If not, how long can battery keep FM tuner and lights on so I don't have to worry about it?? If its a battery issue, which battery do you suggest me to get and from where?

Thanks!

If you do have a 2007, your battery is most likely, weak and should be replaced. I bought a Costco Kirkland battery for about $70 and replaced the factory battery (last year) in less than 20 minutes.

The radio should be ok for a few hours, but leaving lights on is not good for the battery. In my experience, even with a new Costco battery, mine drained completely in 2 days when I left a map light on. I had to fully charge it with a plug-in charger and it's been fine since. I didn't think the small map lights would drain the battery so quickly.

Our 1994 Nissan Quest van shut off all lights after a short period (with engine off) and so does my 2001 Corvette. I can't imagine why our Lexus vehicles cannot do the same. Anyone with kids knows that leaving a door ajar is common practice for them.

You must mean the daytime running lights (DRLs). Those are shared with the high beams, but lower brightness. The DRLs only come on when the car is in ready mode and out of park. The HID headlights will turn off.