Hello gentleman of antiquity! have a 2000 Lexus RX300, the battery is good (6 months old), no cel lights on and earlier I went to start the car I got nothing, no click, just silence, car's on a flat surface in "park", it's around 40 degrees. I checked terminal connections and all's well. I put the charger on it and I'm waiting to see if that at least allows me to start the car. If so, I'm guessing something's draining the battery after the car's shut off, but I can't figure out what. Any ideas would be appreciated, thanks so much! I have to say, I bought this car back in 2006 and I can afford to buy a newer car, but I love this car and its faithful service, lol, I can't seem to part with it!

If you can charge it to full charge, check the voltage at the battery while it is running. It should be up to at least 13.5 volts or so. If it's lower than that, your alternator may be bad.
If the alternator is doing okay, then you can do an amp draw test with a multimeter.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll try that. I wondered about the alternator, it's the original and I'm at 193,000, but I assumed I'd have a warning on the dash if it were failing, maybe not. Thanks again.

Update: The battery is/was always at full charge but nothing is getting to the starter, bad relay? The cabin lights work, just nothing when turning the key and no dash lights at all.

Typically, the dash lights would work if the battery is good and the ignition switch is good. Can you check to see that the starter is receiving voltage from the switch?