I Think I Need New Rims

Lexual

Do I Need New Rims?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do I Need New Rims?

• Yes
    • No

Stock rims? no i still own stock rims i used them as winter tires/rims when i lived in wisconsin.

Ford Festivas are bad !Removed! man :D ...you just wish you could own one ;) god knows those things are much cooler and faster than the Lexus SC's,

Yeap everybody seems to beileve time for new rims, well i am adding that to my long list of crap to buy, calvin you may want to look at the lexus is300 i think they are the only 18inch 5 spoke available in chrome lexus made

i can get you 20"

Size: 20x8.5

Enkei

Milano

Veneto Chrome Wheels for 1400$

here is the mag i have them at home and there for sale

Thanks for the offer but I could never ptu dubs on my baby she needs something alot more aggresive

Yeap everybody seems to beileve time for new rims, well i am adding that to my long list of crap to buy, calvin you may want to look at the lexus is300 i think they are the only 18inch 5 spoke available in chrome lexus made

its possible that they're from the is300, the wheels are chromed and the lexus emblem in the middle is in gold. ill take a picture of it whenever i can get a dig. camera or get my own camera.

its possible that they're from the is300, the wheels are chromed and the lexus emblem in the middle is in gold. ill take a picture of it whenever i can get a dig. camera or get my own camera.

Soudns liek is300 to me