Snow!

SW03ES

And I'm the one bitchin' about the weather??? HAhahaha!! Last time I checked, DC wasn't supposed to make Chitcago look good! However, I'm chimming in from Vegas at the moment, so I don't have a dog in this fight! I can't see the photo, but do see others on the tv news. You guys got bombed!

Got back from Vegas last night (broke and with a court date...don't ask...it's Vegas), only to hear on the news that we're on deck for about a foot of snow tomorrow night too! Granted, we're bare at the moment. You guys really got a problem going on out there!

Speed trap..... going 30 mph in a 15 mph zone, in Boulder City. However, going back through our path we took, with the video camera rolling, it became quite evident that we were going 30 mph, but not in a 15mph zone, rather a 35 mph zone that came after the 15mph zone.

I knew it was a trap when the first thing the cop said to me was "I need your license and your rental agreement". Guess he's seen his fair share of white mustang convertibles heading to Hoover Dam to spot a "tourist". Nothing a $100 lawyer can't have thrown out of court, especially when presented with the video evidence, of which I'm going to post on youtube soon for the DA to see, and will post the link here for your inputs as well..

Yeah, I been watching the news and weather reports, dang that's alot of snow. But I was hearing the wind gusts were what was making it so bad. I remember when I lived up north for the blizzard of 78 as well. I had no idea how bad it was until I dug a hole out the front door to get out of the house and stepped back to see the entire house was under a huge snow drift! Well, atleast half way burried in it .

Yeah, I been watching the news and weather reports, dang that's alot of snow. But I was hearing the wind gusts were what was making it so bad. I remember when I lived up north for the blizzard of 78 as well. I had no idea how bad it was until I dug a hole out the front door to get out of the house and stepped back to see the entire house was under a huge snow drift! Well, atleast half way burried in it .

The blizzard of 78 in New England was the worst I have ever seen, After the strom, I open the front door which is about ground level, the snow drift is all the way to the top of the door.

im down in south texas and this has been the worst winter recorded since like the 80's. all this crazy snow and not to mention its been raining non-stop since like october, november. our rainy season is never this rainy. makes alot of fun at the off-road parks though :D