9/11

dcfish

8 years later... wow it's been a while..

I knew yesterday was the 10th... but in all honesty I didn't realize it was Sept. 11th untill I just turned on FOX NEWS!

Maybe it's cause I have enough $#!t on my plate right now :D lol.

One day a year, my blood boils with anger....and this is that day.

All I'm going to say is said for me below, by a guy who I will always feel was the right man for this job, until the day I die. I'll spare you from a rant...just search if you wish to see them...as I still feel the same way as I did years ago about this day. NC211 - Let's Roll...

"Today, we focus on Afghanistan, but the battle is broader," he said. "Every nation has a choice to make. In this conflict, there is no neutral ground. If any government sponsors the outlaws and killers of innocents, they have become outlaws and murderers themselves. And they will take that lonely path at their own peril."

Bush said Americans will need patience and be prepared to sacrifice in this war on terrorism. "Today, those sacrifices are being made by members of our armed forces, who now defend us so far from home," he said.

"W" - 10/7/2001.

I just watched the fox special with the destruction in time. God those poor people. Thank God we as a nation did something and responded. At least we had a backbone for once. Fighting the terrorist is a huge bill to order, I pray for all of the victims and the Soldiers and Sailers that make sacrifices everyday.

• 1 month later...

In my personal opinion, I see those who think 9/11 was engineered by our own government, and think all other wars over this country's history are somehow designed by us for us...... are those who have no problems sleeping at night knowing people on this earth rape and murder little children in front of their mother's eyes in the most horrific manner humanly unimaginable (Hitler), those who kill a mother right in front of her children's eyes (Taliban), those who ebrace the torturing of it's own people via feet-first into a wood chipper (Sadam), those who applauded Pearl Harbor and would rather urinate on the USS Arizona and it's forever occupants, and those who have no damn business living in this free country. Sean Penn is an idiot. And I hope, for the sake of all the fallen heros for whom you and I owe our way of life to, that we as a nation will ALWAYS stand up and fight to the death those who behave in this manner. I understand free speech. I embrace the fact that a guy like me won't track down those like Sean Penn to send to their maker for expressing their views. You think that would be the case had we not fought the fights we've fought, and will fight? Nope.

The truth is; those who answer the call in this great country, are smart enough to know that one of the principals we call to protect, allows us the ability to tolerate the idiots who don't have a clue. Those who complain and make such statements as the Micheal Moore's of the world, are actually the ones' who are benefitting the most from the spilled blood of our nation's best, by being allowed to say the bullsh!t they say in an open and public manner.

In my personal opinion, I see those who think 9/11 was engineered by our own government, and think all other wars over this country's history are somehow designed by us for us...... are those who have no problems sleeping at night knowing people on this earth rape and murder little children in front of their mother's eyes in the most horrific manner humanly unimaginable (Hitler), those who kill a mother right in front of her children's eyes (Taliban), those who ebrace the torturing of it's own people via feet-first into a wood chipper (Sadam), those who applauded Pearl Harbor and would rather urinate on the USS Arizona and it's forever occupants, and those who have no damn business living in this free country. Sean Penn is an idiot. And I hope, for the sake of all the fallen heros for whom you and I owe our way of life to, that we as a nation will ALWAYS stand up and fight to the death those who behave in this manner. I understand free speech. I embrace the fact that a guy like me won't track down those like Sean Penn to send to their maker for expressing their views. You think that would be the case had we not fought the fights we've fought, and will fight? Nope.

The truth is; those who answer the call in this great country, are smart enough to know that one of the principals we call to protect, allows us the ability to tolerate the idiots who don't have a clue. Those who complain and make such statements as the Micheal Moore's of the world, are actually the ones' who are benefitting the most from the spilled blood of our nation's best, by being allowed to say the bullsh!t they say in an open and public manner.

Right on NC, Freekin idiots that twist the truth should have been in the towers to see the truth, Nuf said....................Idiots.... Had to add that !!!