Need A Favour , Anyone With An 2003 Gs430 In The Us

I bought a 2003 GS430 and need an owners manual . The lexus.com website will give you a free one when you register the car. Is their anyone who has not registred their 2003 Lexus GS430 with lexus to receive updates of TSB's and what not who could request for them to send you one?

I am not sure if they will send you one for an alreayd registered car.

thanks in advance.

Lexu.ca (Canada) registers but does not send them for free.

i have a 2001 gs430 and have not registered if that will help u? i still have my oem manuals so i never registered....

let me know if u want me too....

u get rid of the others? congrats on purchase....pics?

Thanks guys , I am hoping someone will come along shortly who can get an extra one .

I am in no rush as i know most of the specs and adjsutments, it is just something i want to have with it.

It is a nice car, i wouldn;t bother posting pics as it is just like any other GS430 on the road. It has none of the chrome wheels , trunk spoiler, wood wheel or navigation .

It will get a few touches like a front lip , spoiler, suspension, grill ,tint , wood steering wheel ,maybe exhaust and maybe some 18 inch wheels.

Hopefully i find some soon but in no rush.

Thanks guys , I am hoping someone will come along shortly who can get an extra one .

I am in no rush as i know most of the specs and adjsutments, it is just something i want to have with it.

It is a nice car, i wouldn;t bother posting pics as it is just like any other GS430 on the road. It has none of the chrome wheels , trunk spoiler, wood wheel or navigation .

It will get a few touches like a front lip , spoiler, suspension, grill ,tint , wood steering wheel ,maybe exhaust and maybe some 18 inch wheels.

Hopefully i find some soon but in no rush.

ok then. i take it thats a no then?

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a 2003 GS430 and need an owners manual . The lexus.com website will give you a free one when you register the car. Is their anyone who has not registred their 2003 Lexus GS430 with lexus to receive updates of TSB's and what not who could request for them to send you one?

I am not sure if they will send you one for an alreayd registered car.

thanks in advance.

Lexu.ca (Canada) registers but does not send them for free.

B) :cheers: Your welcome...

Ya just gotta love this guy! Lets hear it one time for the DC meister! :cheers: