Picked Up My New 2009 Es350 12/15/2008

bearone

I just picked up my new 2009 ES350 on Mon. 12/15/2008 traded in my old 2002 ES300. So far the car is great just love it. It's matador red mica with nav package,premium plus package and all the other goodies. Wife is going to drive it to work tomorrow (not to thrilled about it). Love all the toys that come in this car, still getting used to not having to use a key. If this car is as good as my odd ES I will be very happy.

I just picked up my new 2009 ES350 on Mon. 12/15/2008 traded in my old 2002 ES300. So far the car is great just love it. It's matador red mica with nav package,premium plus package and all the other goodies. Wife is going to drive it to work tomorrow (not to thrilled about it). Love all the toys that come in this car, still getting used to not having to use a key. If this car is as good as my odd ES I will be very happy.

Congrats!

PICS!

Congratulations

I got an ES350 last month, also Prem Plus with Nav.

How many miles did you put on your ES300?

I had the ES300 for almost 7 years and had 89,000 miles on it when I turned it in. It was a good car, still ran good but we drive to the Atlanta aera about every 3 months or so and wanted a newer car for the trips.

Congratulations on your buy! That new color is so pretty, you definitely picked a great car. I agree, put up some pics lol ;) Take it easy and enjoy!!

Kyle

Here are the Pic's of my new ES

post-24939-1230496643_thumb.jpg

post-24939-1230496679_thumb.jpg

Congrats!!...what kind of deal did you get. Thanks

I researched the Lexus on the internet and got a great deal at Countyline Lexus, salesman Jeff. I had purchased my previous Lexus from the same salesman at this same dealership.

Congratulations on your buy! That new color is so pretty, you definitely picked a great car. I agree, put up some pics lol ;) Take it easy and enjoy!!

Kyle

Here are the Pic's of my new ES

Wow that color is really nice, good choice, hope you're enjoying it!

Nice color.... visit the detailing thread to ensure u keep it looking like new!

cheers

Ps to have that pic below your name (like mine) u need to go to your profile and load that as your avatar....

Nice color.... visit the detailing thread to ensure u keep it looking like new!

cheers

Ps to have that pic below your name (like mine) u need to go to your profile and load that as your avatar....

Thanks for your help on getting a picture below my name.