Slight Accident With The Rx300 =/

cduluk

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeesh guys, calm down :(

My parent's aren't saying any of this is right, and they don't condone my tickets and accidents. They know this is not entirely truthful and so do I- but honestly, if they did everything by the book they wouldn't be where they are today.

My father's one of the most respected and successful men i have ever known, and i guarantee he's had to make decisions that weren't always right to get there. You win some, and you lose some. My family has been with this company for over 20+ years with only one accident and 2 tickets by me. They have their life insurance policies, Rolls Royce, Bentley, plow truck, my Lexus, my sister's Infiniti, our house, and our house in Florida under this company's coverage. After all of the money they have collected from us over the years, $5k for a claim in 20 years isn't something they should b***h about.

If you think for one second my family's actions in this ONE claim are the reason your rates (from a difference insurance provider may i add) are going up, think again.

Yea, it's wrong- but give me a break... Small potatoes. We have the insurance, may as well use it whenever we can.

My parent's aren't saying any of this is right, and they don't condone my tickets and accidents. They know this is not entirely truthful and so do I- but honestly, if they did everything by the book they wouldn't be where they are today.

My father's one of the most respected and successful men i have ever known, and i guarantee he's had to make decisions that weren't always right to get there. You win some, and you lose some. My family has been with this company for over 20+ years with only one accident and 2 tickets by me. They have their life insurance policies, Rolls Royce, Bentley, plow truck, my Lexus, my sister's Infiniti, our house, and our house in Florida under this company's coverage. After all of the money they have collected from us over the years, $5k for a claim in 20 years isn't something they should b***h about.

If you think for one second my family's actions in this ONE claim are the reason your rates (from a difference insurance provider may i add) are going up, think again.

Yea, it's wrong- but give me a break... Small potatoes. We have the insurance, may as well use it whenever we can.

What!!!???

Yur gonna have to come up with alot of proof before I ever buy any of that jack! I wanna see pics of the Bentley in the garage of the house you showed us pics of already with todays paper in there. Park the Rolls just outside.

I find it way to hard to believe that daddy would snivel over 4 g's to fix juniors Lexus, and would instead decide to have mommy lie to the insurance company because it's judgement like that that got them where they are today. Yeah, that makes alot of sense.

Yeah, i don't think so. I just posted pictures of our keys a few hours ago in the general forum that should keep your pants on.

Stop trying to gang up on me it's ridiculous.

Yeah, i don't think so. I just posted pictures of our keys a few hours ago in the general forum that should keep your pants on.

The pics are gone. Did your parents just find out how incredibly stupid their kid is and pull them?

This kid is nuts. Someone let his parents know about this thread. Name, address, picture, garage variance application, everything is online. Maybe $5K will slap some sense into the family. It beats a criminal record.

This thread went from interesting to lame to pathetic. I feel like my intelligence has dropped 40 points by conversing with the lowest common denominator.

Good luck with your fraud and illegal activities.

My father's one of the? most respected ?and successful men i have ever known, and i guarantee he's had to make decisions that weren't always right to get there. You win some, and you lose some. My family has been with this company for over 20+ years with only one accident and 2 tickets by me. They have their life insurance policies, Rolls Royce, Bentley, plow truck, my Lexus, my sister's Infiniti, our house, and our house in Florida under this company's coverage. After all of the money they have collected from us over the years, $5k for a claim in 20 years isn't something they should b***h about.

Sounds like the whole family gives new meaning to the term "pathetic losers".