Suprised About The Difference Between 250/350

ok dude the 350 has too much power. when i drive in the city from red light to red light i feel like throwing up.

No such thing as too much power. You may decide the IS250 has sufficient power for your needs, but you can never say "too much power". That's just blasphemy :D

For this owner, I couldn't do the lower HP. My other car is a Cayman S and just can't take the drop off in HP/weight ratio. Both the 2 & 3 are wonderful cars and it's personal perference...that's why they build 'em both.

Don't worry about 2 or 3, just enjoy what you have.

For this owner, I couldn't do the lower HP. My other car is a Cayman S and just can't take the drop off in HP/weight ratio. Both the 2 & 3 are wonderful cars and it's personal perference...that's why they build 'em both.

Don't worry about 2 or 3, just enjoy what you have.

now this dude is makin sense

• 2 months later...

My main reason for buying the IS250 RWD MT was for the transmission. The automatic AWD 250 is surely underpowered. But put it with a MT, and it is completely different.

Also tried the TSX and the 3 series RWD. I thought the Lex was the best. It has power, brand reliability and it is still fun even without the 100 HP.

If Toyota started making the 350 with a MT, I would be ALL over that!