Bugatti Veyron Vs Eurofighter Typhoon

dcfish

Dont u get Top Gear in the US ?

I also love the Veyron :wub:

I do, on the BBC-America channel. It's a great show! Saw one last weekend about a race across London, one in a car, one on a bike, one on public transportation, and the other in a boat on the thames. It was great! A bit hard to understand due to the accent differences, but nonetheless, great show!

Dont u get Top Gear in the US ?

I also love the Veyron :wub:

I do, on the BBC-America channel. It's a great show! Saw one last weekend about a race across London, one in a car, one on a bike, one on public transportation, and the other in a boat on the thames. It was great! A bit hard to understand due to the accent differences, but nonetheless, great show!

We have all the repeats on at the mo carnt wait 4 the new series want 2 c them with the IS-F ;)

GReat race, but what the heck kind of turn was that at the end? I would have done a full hand brake slide to get the car to turn 180 degrees, and then floor it again!!! That was a pretty large radius for a turn around.

Also, I think the plane should have had to stay horizontal to the ground. Going up was a full throttle issue, but it used gravity to slow down for the u turn, and gravity to help for the return acceleration. But then I think the plane would have way to much of an advantage.

The video almost made it seem like it had a chance! LOL!!!

That dude that is a co-host in the video of Top Gear.....wasen't he seriously hurt recently in a crash?

Yes but he is ok now & back on TV

Good to know.....I like him & Jeremy Clarkson....their always good for a laugh. :)

:cheers:

That dude that is a co-host in the video of Top Gear.....wasen't he seriously hurt recently in a crash?

Yes but he is ok now & back on TV

Good to know.....I like him & Jeremy Clarkson....their always good for a laugh. :)

:cheers:

Jeremy Clarkson comes from my Town (Doncaster Yorkshire England)

I like James May best ;)