I Have A "new" Car !

dcfish

What do you guys/gals think ? I know it is not a LEX but..............

Yo', are those 20's? As in, millimeters.... Hahahaa... What kind of concrete is that in your garage? Is that some kind of new Kermit concrete? I think we've finally found a car Blake could fit in, after we run him through the shrink wrap machine a few times. I'd watch out for on-coming traffic though, since no air bags back in those days. Those idoits behind the wheel of those Tonka trucks, are crazy! All talkin' on their Mattel cell phones, gettin' Barbie's digits and all. :lol: :D

:lol::lol::lol: Great reply Nc, I'm just having some fun here. My father-in-law had a collection of about 100 of the Franklin/Danbury mint diecast collectables and guess who has them now B) Correcto :D I am going to keep several favorites and sell the rest. I will add some to the post as I photograph them. Enjoy :cheers:

Hey DC got any 47-53 gmc pick-um ups?

RFeldes, I will look into this for you. Most of the cars are still in Az. The wife is on her way there as I type.

1940 Packard Darrin B)

post-1634-1207838491_thumb.jpg

post-1634-1207838530_thumb.jpg

post-1634-1207838574_thumb.jpg

Those tail fins on the late 50's Chrysler products were a sight to behold, only slightly smaller than those on the '59 Cadillac, which I believe were the largest of all.

These Chrysler products also had a very unique push button automatic transmission.

The Ford Skyliner convertibles of this era were also unique vehicles. I remember watching the TV commercials showing the top being retracted and folded into the trunk. This was a home run from the Ford engineers. However, it did result in a weird looking trunk. As I recall, it was somewhat higher than the trunk in the Fords without the retractable top.

Wow, cool collection DC. Can you take a pictue of one with something for size reference? Like a D battery or a cel phone? Are those like hot wheel size or bigger? The detail one those are really nice. Is the whole collection vintage cars like that?

Wow, cool collection DC. Can you take a pictue of one with something for size reference? Like a D battery or a cel phone? Are those like hot wheel size or bigger? The detail one those are really nice. Is the whole collection vintage cars like that?

Smooth, The cars average about 10"-12" long, There is quite a variety of models, Boss Mustangs, Camaros, Vettes etc... I'll post more pix soon. B)

Smooth, The cars average about 10"-12" long, There is quite a variety of models, Boss Mustangs, Camaros, Vettes etc... I'll post more pix soon. B)

1969 Ford Mustang Boss 429 B)

post-1634-1208008633_thumb.jpg

post-1634-1208008672_thumb.jpg

post-1634-1208008707_thumb.jpg

post-1634-1208008748_thumb.jpg

1969 Ford Mustang Boss 429 B)

OOooohh, now your talkin!!

• 2 weeks later...