Power Adders For A Gs430

ok my 1st major ? is does ANYONE make a bolt on supercharger/turbocharger kit for the gs430? i did some reseacrh and only seen one with a turbo and its cause the guy worked for xs engineering! http://www.superstreetonline.com/featuredv..._430/index.html

does trd not make a supercharger kit? ok and here's where itsw gonna get hairy with some people! i LOVE the torque/sound of the v8 but has anyone ever heard of doing the supra swap into the v8 chassis? so much more aftermarket support for the supra motor and i knwo u can do it easily on the 300 but any major concerns/problems with doing it on the 430?

so you'd want to go from 300hp, spend more than a few grand... to go back to 300hp? I recall there being a company that sold built engines for 430's... they were pretty pricey but advertised some crazy HP numbers... if anyone remembers the manufacturer please refresh my memory with a link.

ok my 1st major ? is does ANYONE make a bolt on supercharger/turbocharger kit for the gs430? i did some reseacrh and only seen one with a turbo and its cause the guy worked for xs engineering! http://www.superstreetonline.com/featuredv..._430/index.html

does trd not make a supercharger kit? ok and here's where itsw gonna get hairy with some people! i LOVE the torque/sound of the v8 but has anyone ever heard of doing the supra swap into the v8 chassis? so much more aftermarket support for the supra motor and i knwo u can do it easily on the 300 but any major concerns/problems with doing it on the 430?

if u want power u gotta go with a supercharger or twin turbos. whatevers in your budget. i personally went with a supercharger from jet technologies. i supercharged my gs300 back in 2003 i think with their now older model supercharger. i think they got this new model out called the t5 which produced insane power. ill probably soon get that on my gs430 and maybe intercool it later. i should be cranking around 500 horses.

give them a call, remember its free to ask 323 683 8027 is jet technologies #. let us know when you get it done, post some pictures. ENJOY!

http://jetsupercharger.com/t5.html

heres a picture of my gs300 with jet's supercharger

post-35275-1204140522_thumb.jpg

You will need to do major internal work before boosting or supercharging a 430! When lexus went from the 400 to 430 they made the rods thinner thus able to work faster and thats how the upped the tourque from the 400. The problem is they will not with stand the boost! There is no supercharger kits outthere......unless you find a cherrished used one. the only way to do it is custom!

each supercharger is made for each particular vehicle. each unit is assembled according to each vehicles specifications. rods are not the problem. the computer might be but dealer takes care of it for a couple of hundred bucks. on top of that theres people running supercharged 430s and there are tune shops selling kits for gs430s including jet technologies mentioned above.

so you'd want to go from 300hp, spend more than a few grand... to go back to 300hp? I recall there being a company that sold built engines for 430's... they were pretty pricey but advertised some crazy HP numbers... if anyone remembers the manufacturer please refresh my memory with a link.

the only reason im consdiering it is the aftermarket potential of the supra swap! i know i would be spending money to do the swap to have less power but with simple add ons u can easily abstract more power/potential! i did see a website awhile ago that would build u a custom twin turbo setup and fortify thwe motor but the price was like 42000 and im sorry thats wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much!

ok to address the 1st question........the gs400 might not fit! the gs400 is a 4.0 liter and the gs430 is a 4.3 liter v8! so i might have to modify it! and the gs300 is a complete diffrent ball game that have some limited aftermarket support jet's website doesnt make a kit for the gs430 as far as i could see and thier website says it isnt set up yet every link u click on gives u a error 404 code!

ok to address the 1st question........the gs400 might not fit! the gs400 is a 4.0 liter and the gs430 is a 4.3 liter v8! so i might have to modify it! and the gs300 is a complete diffrent ball game that have some limited aftermarket support jet's website doesnt make a kit for the gs430 as far as i could see and thier website says it isnt set up yet every link u click on gives u a error 404 code!

lol youre so cute. so the websites down. they make superchargers not webpages. so give them a call. like i said, its free to ask.

It's the same car... The rods are a problem past about 8lbs of boost, do some research, the ecu can calculate up to about 7-8 lbs of boost, but the rod being that they are lighter to create better fuel economy with the increased piston size. The 4.0 and the 4.3 are the same exact size, the only difference is the bore size was increased, and the vvt-i was re-configured, that's about it... How every the UZ family engine is new to forced induction, so parts are not just laying on shelfs, but they are out there. Now if your serious about it, it can be done... If you choose to do a 2jzgte swap, your best bet is to find a GS300, and then do the swap, you would go broke trying to get everything together not knowing where to start, imho.

It's the same car... The rods are a problem past about 8lbs of boost, do some research, the ecu can calculate up to about 7-8 lbs of boost, but the rod being that they are lighter to create better fuel economy with the increased piston size. The 4.0 and the 4.3 are the same exact size, the only difference is the bore size was increased, and the vvt-i was re-configured, that's about it... How every the UZ family engine is new to forced induction, so parts are not just laying on shelfs, but they are out there. Now if your serious about it, it can be done... If you choose to do a 2jzgte swap, your best bet is to find a GS300, and then do the swap, you would go broke trying to get everything together not knowing where to start, imho.

cool. my gs300 was 6 lb of boost and it was perfect. 8 lb would be perfect plus u say i dont even have to reprogram my ecu? that should save me like 500 bucks. thanks man.

thanks for the help but see im saying I DONT wanna get the gs300 and do it i just wanna know if anyone has anything other than a opinion about doing the swap on the 430 chassis

This message is for "infomeetingplace"

YOU'RE A !Removed!!

2whitelexus, You won't get too far on these forums calling other members names like that :chairshot:

infomeetingplace is some moron who thinks that when lexus came out with the IS-F its going to dominate the race market. basically the rs4 is a worthless *BLEEP*, the z06 is crap, the m3 is wayyyyyyy behind the IS-F and BMW will never make a car that will be as fast as the IS-F. Like I said, !Removed!.

Plus what are you some type of forum patrol who specializes on people who discriminate against homosexuals? wont u go protest in san francisco. While you're at it, wont u ban me from here too.

YOU'RE A !Removed!!

2whitelexus, You won't get too far on these forums calling other members names like that :chairshot:

infomeetingplace is some moron who thinks that when lexus came out with the IS-F its going to dominate the race market. basically the rs4 is a worthless *BLEEP*, the z06 is crap, the m3 is wayyyyyyy behind the IS-F and BMW will never make a car that will be as fast as the IS-F. Like I said, !Removed!.

Plus what are you some type of forum patrol who specializes on people who discriminate against homosexuals? wont u go protest in san francisco. While you're at it, wont u ban me from here too.

From the sounds of it you've been banned from other sites, Besides what you have said about the IS-F and the other cars you mention is contradictory.

YOU'RE A !Removed!!

From the sounds of it you've been banned from other sites, Besides what you have said about the IS-F and the other cars you mention is contradictory.

That's cool. But "infomeetingplace" is still a !Removed!.

Thank you & Enjoy your day.