Anyone See The Es330 Commercial?

FLiP Sp33d

One of them is like a proving ground "It was smart, we made it smarter" "It was fast, we made it faster" etc etc and the car is running around through water, around turns, skidding etc.

The other is the factory and Lexus having to "let go" of the perfect finished products.

Great ads.

Being in markting myself I always love a good ad lol.

i saw the water oneyesterday, where they are testing it in all sorts of dif conditions.... i loved it..i wanted one so bad....just wanna see some other lexus commercials ;)

i had trouble going through a foot of water the other day (thunderstorm and lots of rain do not mix with road construction....whole highway from the house to cisco systems was flooded.....fishtailed when i first got in, drove in 2nd gear forever.....i hate rain.....

so when i saw that commercial, and that beautiful es zip through the water, it caught my eye and i want it..i want it bad...

it a nice feeling to sit on the couch an watch a commercial and say, that's my car. (ok, so mine is a 300, but they didn't change the suspension, the body, the color)

It makes me appreciate my silver ES even more.

I was watching TV with a friend, the ES commercial come on, then the new Maxima commercial came on. She said, "I like the silver one better." I just smiled, as she had no idea what I drove.

sj