Yea!!! Congrats on the new ride. Looks great! What do you think so far?

ohh man i love it soo much...i freakin put 200 miles on it in 3 days...but im in philly for 11 days so my baby is sitting in the garage waiting for me to come home :-p

so my baby is sitting in the garage waiting for me to come home :-p

The car right? Your g/f will be kinda mad if you left her in the gauage. Hehe - just kidding!

Glad you're enjoying the car!

Congrats!

I ordered 08 model so for me it's 3-4 months wait :(

I can't wait!!!!!

ohh yea the wait is killer...especailly the week before it comes in...what color and features are you getting? 250 or 350?

I am getting 250 in Matador Red/Cashmere. I had to special order because I wanted Mark Levinson Nav/Stereo. I thought about getting 350 so I can get it sooner (easier to get 350 with MK) but I couldn't justify the cost just to get it sooner ;)

Congrats!

I can't wait!!!!!

ohh yea the wait is killer...especailly the week before it comes in...what color and features are you getting? 250 or 350?

I am getting 250 in Matador Red/Cashmere. I had to special order because I wanted Mark Levinson Nav/Stereo. I thought about getting 350 so I can get it sooner (easier to get 350 with MK) but I couldn't justify the cost just to get it sooner ;)

well congrats...have fun waiting :)...it shouldnt bee toooo bad

Congrats!

I can't wait!!!!!

I was told by dealership that I couldn't place an order for an 08 until September.

Did you dealership mention any price increase in the base car or options for 08?

Congrats!

I can't wait!!!!!

When did you place your order? I'm about to do the same. I didn't think you could place orders yet till next month... Did you have to put anything down or anything?

Congrats!

I can't wait!!!!!

When did you place your order? I'm about to do the same. I didn't think you could place orders yet till next month... Did you have to put anything down or anything?

First they asked me to put down $1000 but I negotiated so that they took my credit numbers but they are not going to withdraw any money. You CAN order it now and you SHOULD! It'll take 3-4 months for the car to be built and get here. There'll be about $200 increase in 08.

Press release on 08:

http://pressroom.toyota.com/Releases/View?...YT2007072794732