Toyota Atf Type Iv

Glenn Schabel

Does anyone know where I can order Toyota ATF Type IV Fluid from?

I have tried a few online places with good prices, but they email me back a day or so later that they cannot ship fluids. :cries:

Any info appreciated!

Thanks in advance :rolleyes:

Glenn

Why dont you just go to A toyota Dealership and buy some? Otherwise switch to Amsoil synthetic which is a replacement fluid.

Ah now i understand, yea the darn stuff is outragous. I always ask the Toyota dealership for a discount and they usually throw in 10 to 15 percent. The only other alternative is to switch to Amsoil tranny fluid.....At least they ship....

Does anyone know where I can order Toyota ATF Type IV Fluid from?

I have tried a few online places with good prices, but they email me back a day or so later that they cannot ship fluids. :cries:

Any info appreciated!

Thanks in advance :rolleyes:

Glenn

I think westbury toyota or even millenia toyota in hempstead sell the ATV-IV for a lil more than $5 a quart... which is about the same cost as the mobil1 atf i use in my power steering system.

The owners manual does not say a lot about brand name fluids, but it does say to use Toyota ATF.

A friend of mine works for Chevron and they make the Toyota ATF for Toyota. He says that making the stuff is hard because of Toyota's very tough requirements. He says they are required to sample, test and record everything, including sending samples to Japan for more testing. He also said that the additive package is very Toyota specific.

• 1 month later...
I recently bought a case of Toyota T-IV fluid from Sewell Lexus and it was delivered via UPS. E-mail: info@lexus-parts.com. Use Promo code NAV07 at checkout for discount.

What did you pay for this fluid. I hope it was NOT over $4 per qt or you got taken here (single qt bottles). The again a case I would not pay over $3 MAX per qt.