Change Holder

i really like my is350. black, tan interior; nice chrome wheels; fully loaded - more gadgets than I will ever use. but I can't seem to find a place to put change (coins). geez, you think Lexus could have installed one somewhere? i have to assume there is no secret compartment that i can't find and that is not mentioned in the manual. what do all of you do with change in your car?

i really like my is350. black, tan interior; nice chrome wheels; fully loaded - more gadgets than I will ever use. but I can't seem to find a place to put change (coins). geez, you think Lexus could have installed one somewhere? i have to assume there is no secret compartment that i can't find and that is not mentioned in the manual. what do all of you do with change in your car?

In my purse, or the ashtray. You can take out the part that holds the cigarettes, and it becomes a nice little spot for that.

Hmm... since I don't own IS yet, I don't know where the coin holder is. But this is from the press release for new 08:

"The 2008 IS 250 and 350 features a new finish to its standard 17-inch wheels for a sportier appearance. Additional upgrades include backlighting on the outside power mirror control, white illuminated scuff plates and an additional coin holder."

It says "an additional coin holder". Does this mean you already got one ?

Hmm... since I don't own IS yet, I don't know where the coin holder is. But this is from the press release for new 08:

"The 2008 IS 250 and 350 features a new finish to its standard 17-inch wheels for a sportier appearance. Additional upgrades include backlighting on the outside power mirror control, white illuminated scuff plates and an additional coin holder."

Where is the press release? I think many are dying to know what is new for '08.

additional coin holder? :blink: i can't find the first one! where is it?

additional coin holder? :blink: i can't find the first one! where is it?

Maybe theyre talking about the ash tray lol