2007 Gs 450h With 3000 Miles -- What Sort Of Discount Should I Expect?

I found a dealer with a "used" 2007 GS 450h (with Nav).

What sort of discount should I reasonably expect? The dealer was offering it for $3000 off list, which I'm not sure is that great of deal (although still probably a greater discount than I'd get buying a new one.

I would have to politely disagree with SW. You should be able to get about that deal on a new model by phone shopping and playing dealers against one another. And it's better to work from dealer cost than discounts from retail. You should be able to get it for around $1500 over invoice, and one with 3000 miles should be substantially lower.

Tom

Yeah actually I just looked on eBay and they have an 07 450h with every option (including PCS) for $55k (original sticker $65k) with 5k miles. So, ignore my previous advice.

I've got my '06 GS430 back in July from alocal dealer that I knew (Prestige Leasing in Glenview, IL) with 5K miles on it for 12K less than original sticker price (all options).

Mike

I know that I post this too often, but shopping by phone, and implying that you are calling a number of dealers to get the best price, is way better than a personal visit. Dealers know quite well that you are somewhat of a captive once you are there and are much more likely to make a deal that suits them.

As far as rarity, dealers can usually get enough of any model to fill their demand, and are usually willing to sell at a reasonable markup if need be. They can make more on some buyers but won't let the less profitable deals get away.

Tom

As far as rarity, dealers can usually get enough of any model to fill their demand, and are usually willing to sell at a reasonable markup if need be

that may be true for any other model. hwoever, the GS450H is very very rare. they only make a limited number of the cars and only few people on special order can find one.

Hey guys:

Has any GS450H drivers written any reviews about their car.

I haven't look through the rest of the forum--little impatient; I'd appreciate any comments, experiences and problems the New GS Hybrid is experiencing after purchase.

I'm interested in replacing my aging LS w/ 200k miles on it.

Thanks