New Owner, Sc300 5-speed (56k Warning, Semi-big Pics)

Raine.

Just want to introduce myself, I've been lurking around here for about 2 months now. I recently purchased a 1995 SC300 5-Speed, here's some pics:

outside01.jpg

outside02.jpg

outside03.jpg

outside04.jpg

interior01.jpg

...and some have seen this already - it's a Pshop job (LOL):

scrawrlol01.jpg

She's in excellent condition, paint is good, interior is almost perfect (usual crack on door sill, and crack in A/C center vent), Engine is clean and well kept, it was dealer serviced it's entire life. I have Espelir springs sitting in the box in my trunk (I need to get those installed, I'm getting lazy to do it myself) and I also have 19"s on the way.

Quick background... I used to be very active in 240sx forums, as that was my previous car. I decided to sell my 240sx last month because I needed a larger, "more mature" car. I'm not newb to cars or forums, so I know how it goes... just gotta get the feel for people here. So far I've learned a lot reading through the SC300 threads. Hopefully I can contribute as much as I did in the 240sx forums the last 3 years :D

Dude your sc300 is awesome. It's gorgeous and mint. And a rare manual! Those is350 rims look great. I would keep those if i were you. I think any higher and you start diminishing ride quality with no performance gain. I am jealous. My ls400 is starting to look like an old !Removed!'s car in comparison. Oh well. Welcome to the club man.

On the center console just right of the radio, there is an object sticking out. What is that? It was removed from my car before I got it and there is just slot for what ever sitting there empty.

It's the accessory cup holder; it was with the car when I bought it.

On the center console just right of the radio, there is an object sticking out. What is that? It was removed from my car before I got it and there is just slot for what ever sitting there empty.

yep, another cupholder...consider yourself lucky its gone because imho its pretty useless.

yep, another cupholder...consider yourself lucky its gone because imho its pretty useless.

actually if you get the right-sized air freshener it drops right in there and doesn't rock around like a cup would B)

• 4 months later...

Just want to introduce myself, I've been lurking around here for about 2 months now. I recently purchased a 1995 SC300 5-Speed, here's some pics:

outside01.jpg

outside02.jpg

outside03.jpg

outside04.jpg

interior01.jpg

...and some have seen this already - it's a Pshop job (LOL):

scrawrlol01.jpg

She's in excellent condition, paint is good, interior is almost perfect (usual crack on door sill, and crack in A/C center vent), Engine is clean and well kept, it was dealer serviced it's entire life. I have Espelir springs sitting in the box in my trunk (I need to get those installed, I'm getting lazy to do it myself) and I also have 19"s on the way.

Quick background... I used to be very active in 240sx forums, as that was my previous car. I decided to sell my 240sx last month because I needed a larger, "more mature" car. I'm not newb to cars or forums, so I know how it goes... just gotta get the feel for people here. So far I've learned a lot reading through the SC300 threads. Hopefully I can contribute as much as I did in the 240sx forums the last 3 years :D

SC shows very well. Let me know if you want to sell those rims. groupserve@yahoo.com

That is one soweet ride Raine! I was THIS CLOSE to getting the exact same color '95 SC4 just before I settled with the one i've got. Welcome to the club. :D

I must say that I like those wheels you had on there in the first shots. But the slammed low-pro look is on point!

I've seen your KAY avatar before though. Did you used to post occasionally to the Integra forum (formerly honda-acura.net) back around the late 90's/early 00's? I used to frequent that one when I was still running my '91 Teg. Like you, I also felt it was time to upgrade from the immature 'ricer' persona and step into something luxury-sport.

I've seen your KAY avatar before though. Did you used to post occasionally to the Integra forum (formerly honda-acura.net) back around the late 90's/early 00's? I used to frequent that one when I was still running my '91 Teg. Like you, I also felt it was time to upgrade from the immature 'ricer' persona and step into something luxury-sport.

I didn't really have that "immature ricer persona" when I had an S14... too old for that =D

...oh, and the picture might have been old on the avitar, but I added the "Kay" part to it a couple years ago, so wrong person :ph34r:

post-35442-1170046525_thumb.jpgBEAUTIUL CAR! IT SEEMS LIKE WHEN YOU GET AN SC WEATHER IT'S A 300 OR 400 ONCE YOU DRIVE IT YOU'RE HOOKED. I GOT MY 1993 SC400 ABOUT A MONTH AGO AND I'M IN LOVE WITH THE RIDE, THE POWER THE LOOK. I AM A OFFICAL SC LOVER. I DROVE A HONDA ACCORD. I WOULD CHECK OUT THE HONDA FORUM AS WELL. BUT THEY DON'T HAVE THE LOVE WE HAVE FOR OUR AUTOMOBILES. I AM PROUD TO BE PART OF THE LEXUS OWNERS CLUB, IT KINDA HAS THAT STEPFORD FEEL. DOES'NT IT?