Saw Another Es350...

SW03ES

Saw another ES350 today on my way home from the office (oddly enough I havent seen a lot of them on the road, 4 maybe) and just when I had decided to keep mine another year, man the styling on the 350 is really teriffic. It was the dark blue color, very sharp.

Saw another ES350 today on my way home from the office (oddly enough I havent seen a lot of them on the road, 4 maybe) and just when I had decided to keep mine another year, man the styling on the 350 is really teriffic. It was the dark blue color, very sharp.

Yup.......you're getting the bug.......time to reconsider your original decision. LOL

I saw it on the street it looks incredible, when I found out about the 272 hp and the 21/30 city highway fuel efficiency that got me really excited. Whoever owns it already, tell me more about it how is the ride in general? Reliable to own it? Luxurious to enjoy it every day and then some? Performance wise, is it what we have been waiting for? I see improvement from every aspect in this model. :blushing:

I saw it on the street it looks incredible, when I found out about the 272 hp and the 21/30 city highway fuel efficiency that got me really excited. Whoever owns it already, tell me more about it how is the ride in general? Reliable to own it? Luxurious to enjoy it every day and then some? Performance wise, is it what we have been waiting for? I see improvement from every aspect in this model. :blushing:

All I can tell you is you have to test drive it yourself. Then you will see and feel the best ES ever produced by Lexus. I couldn't be any happier. I truly look forward to driving this car and am constantly trying to find places to go, whether it's necessary or not. Do you think I love this car? My answer is a resounding YES. :wub:

I have had my new 350 for about 3 weeks now and couldn't be happier. Black/Black, with Navigation and everything except the extended sunroof, chrome wheels, and mark levinson.

The car does everything for you once it is set-up. Ex (Rain sensing wipers, auto headlights, auto rearview mirror glare control, key fob access & start, auto climate control, seats, etc. etc. There are so many little things that make the experience of driving totally stress free. My favorite is the air conditioned seats... OMG!!! no more sweaty back and butt.

Regarding performance, the car is a smooth riding cruiser with plenty of power to pass anyone on the road. I haven't really pushed it yet because it's not broken in, but it definetley has a sweet spot on the highway at 60 mph and at 80 mph. The car just wants to go and you dont even feel like your going fast. Gas mileage seems really terrific and all i know is that I use about 3/4 of a single tank a week for everyday commuting and thats with the a/c on and everything.

The other day I had to run an errand and used my girlfriends 2002 Hyundai Elantra. Now I know that this is not comparing apples to apples or even apples to fruit, haha. but I have gotten so used to the Lexus that when I started driving her car, I thought the back window was open. It wasn't, just a really noisy interior. The steering felt like it wasnt even power and at one point I honestly thought the transmission was slipping becuase the engine was reving but I wasnt going anywhere. Just wanted to share that story because it made me miss and appreciate my car that much more.

I honestly love the new ES350 and feel like a fat man that hit the lottery when I drive it, because it pampers me everywhere I need to go.

:D

gahh im so jealous...i want one NOW! sigh...i better start looking in my couch for some extra $$. lol. So many nice lexus cars out there right now. I must say, in some colors, the back looks chunky to me, but other than that, it looks great inside and out...the oval dash is really fighting its way into my brain.

Got the new 350 a week ago. Silver with gray interior. I like the nav, the ventilated seats and the bluetooth. Best of all is how quiet the car is at speed. I have a 2005 corvette and it is obvious as heck when the engine is running. By contrast, the ES 350 is almost silent. Both cars have the push button start with the FOB in my pocket. It's a nice feature. I think the upgraded transmission makes the shifting virtually seamless. This is the first Lexus I have owned. I was looking at other cars and just happened to stop at the Lexus dealership in Monterey, Ca. I immediately fell in love with the appearance of the 350 both outside and inside. I went home and brought my wife back to the dealership. She loved it too, especially after a test drive. We have been very happy with the car after the first week and 1000 miles (drove it to S. Calif). I'm convinced that with the Lexus and the vette I have found the best of all automotive worlds. Life is good. Jim

I like everything about the car but the interior styling and the small cost cutting things they did to the interior vs. mine. The interior is growing on me though, especially in black, and those cost cutting things aren't as apparent with the UL package.

Thing is, I definately would want the UL package and they're near impossible to get right now. I've been told that will change come fall/winter. So, I'll wait until then to decide.

Alan's right though, everytime I see one I get the itch again lol. Mine's so annoyingly good still though it wont give me any reason!

I like everything about the car but the interior styling and the small cost cutting things they did to the interior vs. mine. The interior is growing on me though, especially in black, and those cost cutting things aren't as apparent with the UL package.

Thing is, I definately would want the UL package and they're near impossible to get right now. I've been told that will change come fall/winter. So, I'll wait until then to decide.

Alan's right though, everytime I see one I get the itch again lol. Mine's so annoyingly good still though it wont give me any reason!

Get One!!! :cheers: I saw brand new ES350 loaners at my dealership..... Wish I could have gotten one as a loaner but just got a RX330 instead. :( :P There's a lot of new ES350s around my area. Well then again, my town's a "luxury car" town, where you do see either a Lexus, BMW, or Benz in every neighborhood.

Then you will see and feel the best ES ever produced by Lexus.
After test driving an ES350 the other day (just for the hell of it), I'd have to agree with that! The 350's ride is amazing, an A++, although the slope of the windshield and lack of legroom made for a somewhat awkward driving position for me. I found the ES's interior and exterior to be waaaaay better looking in person than in the pictures posted online; it's not nearly as awkward in person. I really can't wait to see and drive the ES's big brother this fall since the ES has set the bar so high.....
If you doing have the cash, your not going to be living in a famous city thats for sure
LOL That's almost as funny as the time you asked if everyone in Texas is racist! :lol:

if you live in a big city/suburb, chances are its a "luxury car" town...lots of rich business people. If you doing have the cash, your not going to be living in a famous city thats for sure

I agree with Blake, you should spend some time in the "famous cities". The poverty in Washington is unbelievable, center of national power or not. There's a lot of wealth here sure, but there are plenty of people who live here who have NO cash. Dare I say most.

okay, dont start the homeless thing here with me. Everyone knows that San Francisco has one of the worst homeless problems in the country, or used to have, because we gave out hundreds of dollars to each person per month. Now we have a new motto, care not cash, but they dont migrate much, lol.

blake, you have a good memory :D i love being sarcastic, just fyi, nothing i say is a complete truth :rolleyes:

btw, that was suppose to say"if you dont have the cash" sorry, typo

I'm not talking about homeless people, I'm talking about people who just don't have a lot of money. Not everybody whose poor is homeless. In fact, I'm not really even talking about homeless people. There are many many lower middle class people living in America's greatest cities that could never afford a luxury car.

But my point (and blake's as well I believe) is that all cities aren't meccas for the well heeled. In fact, its usually quite the opposite.
Yep! ;) Some of the wealthiest people I know live in between Bum-F%$k and the middle of nowhere, Mississippi! LOL
my point basically was your going to find more nice cars in big cities than in suburban house wife areas. People who live away from big cities tend to buy american cars...their trucks and their SUVs
True, there are more HD trucks and SUVs in rural areas, but just because they don't have a L or a 3 point star on the front of them doesn't make them cheap. Price a F250, diesel, Lariat, blah, blah, blah, and even after you deduct the incentives from the MSRP, the price you are looking at is similar (or more) to some Lexus or other luxury cars.