Led Tail Lights

LexKid630

Found these on ebay; they're the tail lights made with LED's!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LEXUS-RX300...004936803QQrdZ1

I REALLY like these! What do you think of them?

Kind of hard to tell how these will look on the actual car at night on both sides. LEDs are getting placed on more and more nex gen cars now. Not bad

Saw yesterday that the first of the LED headlights will be in a 2007 model car. Don't remember which one, though. It is only for driving lights and low beams - for now. It's a great solution for lights, since they almost never wear out, cost far less than expensive headlights, and use much less electricity than current models do.

• 4 months later...

I've been using LED bulbs/lamps in my 2001 996 C4 since new and updated my 2001 RX300 to them about a year ago. Recently changed out the original LEDs in the RX300 for a set from V-LEDs off of Ebay. I've been tolerating the bulb failure indicator on the dash rather than use additional load resistors but today I pulled the rear bulb failure detection module out and will be modifying it so its satisfied with the lower current draw of the LEDs.