2007 Lexus 400h

I hope it has the following:

- Tire pressure monitoring system

- Laser/radar cruise control

- AUX jack input for MP3 players

- It would be really nice if they would allow the user to listen to AUX input from the RES jacks on the main audio system (instead of only through the headphones as it is now).

- As far as the Satellite radio, I hope that channel/song/artist info will be displayed on the NAV screen as opposed to the radio LCD text display. (same would apply to RDS info on the NAV instead of radio display)

- Support for true discrete 6-channel surround sound from the various speaker locations would be nice too.

- And I know this isn't likely (or possible with the 5th Gen NAV system), but I would really like to be able to easily sync my Outlook contacts/calendar/etc. with the car's phonebook/calender database

- I wonder if that Lexus Link (like Onstar) is being considered.

If most of those features above are implemented, I would seriously consider trading in my current 400H for the new one.

Thanks,

Mike

I hope it has the following:

- Tire pressure monitoring system

- Laser/radar cruise control

- AUX jack input for MP3 players

- It would be really nice if they would allow the user to listen to AUX input from the RES jacks on the main audio system (instead of only through the headphones as it is now).

- As far as the Satellite radio, I hope that channel/song/artist info will be displayed on the NAV screen as opposed to the radio LCD text display. (same would apply to RDS info on the NAV instead of radio display)

- Support for true discrete 6-channel surround sound from the various speaker locations would be nice too.

- And I know this isn't likely (or possible with the 5th Gen NAV system), but I would really like to be able to easily sync my Outlook contacts/calendar/etc. with the car's phonebook/calender database

- I wonder if that Lexus Link (like Onstar) is being considered.

If most of those features above are implemented, I would seriously consider trading in my current 400H for the new one.

Thanks,

Mike

This is a good list. I would also add Air Suspension adjustable ride height as another key featrue that would bring me to the dealership for a trade in.

how is that possible, i have it in my 2004 rx330 and my 2004 toyota sienna

guess it all depends on the dealer. Some dealer will include those option on while other let the customer choose their upgrade.