Clear Bra Anyone?

M500

I'm thinking about having Clear Bra install on my LS430. But I don't know if it'll create any issue afterward on the difference in appearance. Would the reflection looks weir? Would it be to noticiable and looks funny? Would the paint oxidate differently since its a half bra on the Hood? Is it really worth it?

I'm thinking about having Clear Bra install on my LS430. But I don't know if it'll create any issue afterward on the difference in appearance. Would the reflection looks weir? Would it be to noticiable and looks funny? Would the paint oxidate differently since its a half bra on the Hood? Is it really worth it?

I came across this product recently, it might work better. Kind of expensive at $27.50 a pair though..........

LS Clear Bra

I came across this product recently, it might work better. Kind of expensive at $27.50 a pair though..........

LS Clear Bra

:lol::lol::lol::cheers:

Do it and don't think twice. The new VOC requirements make car paint chip very easily, the money spent on a clar bra installed by a professional will cause no issues and be well worth the money.

Do some research on here and see what others have said.

My last car was an '04 Acura TL, and the front bumper chipped horribly. After having it repainted a second time, I decided to go with a clear bra, and the results were great. It was a silver car, so the bra was hard to see (unless you were up close and knew it was there), and it did a great job of preventing rock chips. I only had it installed on the bumper, not the hood, so that helped keep it unnoticable because there wasn't the seam/transition line on the hood. I didn't notice any reflectivity.

I went with Invisible Mask (http://www.invisiblemask.com/site.html). They have pre-cut "kits" for just about every late model car out there. I had it shipped to me and then someone local installed it.

If you're going to get it, though, do it before you start getting chips. When your car is new is the best time.

I guess Lexus isn't the only one with paint chipping problems.....

:)