Are They Origional Wire Set?

Hi,

I would like to replace my spark plugs and wire.

I have found two websites offer wire set for 99 ES300.

Can you tell me if the wire sets they offer are the origional, please!

thePartsPin

speedyPerformance...

Since I have not found any recomend in our forum about those websites, do you have any experience with them?

A recomendation for another website would be nice. I have check a newlexuspart.com and irontoad.com but they did not have spark plugs and wire.

Thanks,

I buy all my plugs from sparklplugs.com

Next is wires. Are you sure you have them? Maybe the coils sit on the spark plugs (I know some Fords are like this) and they or you can't replace the wires. But the wires you picked out do not look like OEM.

I know Newlexusparts is pretty good. I buy all my parts through them. Give them like a few days to get back.

I buy all my plugs from sparklplugs.com

Next is wires. Are you sure you have them? Maybe the coils sit on the spark plugs (I know some Fords are like this) and they or you can't replace the wires. But the wires you picked out do not look like OEM.

I know Newlexusparts is pretty good. I buy all my parts through them. Give them like a few days to get back.

Hi,

Thank for your response, Mburnickas! I have just contact Newlexusparts through email.

Is there somewhere else we can order the OEM wire set, please!

Thanks,

Just google Denso (& NGK) spark plug wires.

Yes, it's coil on plug ignition.

Did you cut one? With a '99, you shouldn't be close to needing new spark plug wires.

Hi Toysrme,

So you think I might not need the spark plug wires now? I would be nice! I have just want to replace the spark plugs since my car have a loudsy cold start (Compare to my Honda Accord and my father 97 ES300). Dealer says there is nothing wrong. Try a couple things did not work so I want to replace the spark plugs.

Thanks,

Just google Denso (& NGK) spark plug wires.

Yes, it's coil on plug ignition.

Did you cut one? With a '99, you shouldn't be close to needing new spark plug wires.

Hi Toysrme,

So you think I might not need the spark plug wires now? I would be nice! I have just want to replace the spark plugs since my car have a loudsy cold start (Compare to my Honda Accord and my father 97 ES300). Dealer says there is nothing wrong. Try a couple things did not work so I want to replace the spark plugs.

Thanks,

i replaced mine at 90k, i used toyota dealer wires for a 1mz camry.