Christmas Crisis

indiasfinest

first off, i know i shouldnt be procrastinating, but i thought i'd buy an ipod for my sis for x-mas, now problem is wherever id go, 2 words, sold out, i cant get em' any where in time for christmas, any one know where to get them? thanks

PS: i dont really want to spend more than the normal price :D

first off, i know i shouldnt be procrastinating, but i thought i'd buy an ipod for my sis for x-mas, now problem is wherever id go, 2 words, sold out, i cant get em' any where in time for christmas, any one know where to get them? thanks

PS: i dont really want to spend more than the normal price :D

If you have shopped around and can't find one what makes you think someone else will find one for you? If you look hard enough you'll run across one. I don't think anyone will do the shopping for you. :P

THE APPLE STORE!!! Go to www.apple.com and search around for their retail section. Type in your Zip code to find the nearest one...and they'll have them. If you're going to the chain stores "Best Buy, Circuit City" you're out of luck. Apple is holding back their supply and stocking their own shelves "good idea" to draw in the customers to their OWN stores. Had same problem here, and in SW Florida. Went to the Apple store over in Durham, and loandbehold....tons of I-pods...minis, nanos, regulars...U2's...you name it....it's there, and in all the colors...plus all the accesories. Prices aren't that bad, infact a little cheaper than the chain stores.

well i visited all the chain store and the apple store, no luck, i called the apple store this morning again and they just got a new batch, so i bought one, but thanks n e ways guys

Which ipod did you decide on? I bought the Nano for my daughter for christmas. She said that was the one she wants.

well i visited all the chain store and the apple store, no luck, i called the apple store this morning again and they just got a new batch, so i bought one, but thanks n e ways guys

Which ipod did you decide on? I bought the Nano for my daughter for christmas. She said that was the one she wants.

WHAT ABOUT EBAY???

ebay they sell for a $100 over retail, i think their not wortj that much, she got a black 4 GB nano, i got a 20GB iriver mp3 player, and my dad "wants" a video, so he'll get one of those pretty soon, my mp3 player is suppose to ship on friday, got a great deal on it at amazon.com

edit: he just bought a video

Edited by indiasfinest