I Finally Bought The Car

indiasfinest

BMW 745i 2005 grey color, its a great car bought it with 8000 miles and pretty much loaded with a sticker of about 89ish, its a great car but theres a lot of buttons, same concept as GS when it comes to keeping the key in your pocket,everything is automatic, the side window shades come up with the push of a button, trunk opens and closes by itself, comes with a bluetooth phone, and has a huge nav. screen, great car, will take some getting used to though,

Do you have a learners permit?

:lol::lol:

I can just imagine when something electrical goes on that pig, You'll have to call the "GEEK SQUAD" It's a nice car but for the$ IMHO it's not worth it. Good Luck

You would have been further ahead with a brand new LS. ;)

lexus offers simplicity unlike anyother brand but bmw is quite sporty

If you stay within the limits of the law 99% of the time you'll never use the performance the car has to offer. Maybe the first 6 seconds from a start or if you are going across the country the comfort comes into play, But then I would rather have the LS for that.

Edited by dcfish

If you stay within the limits of the law 99% of the time you'll never use the performance the car has to offer. Maybe the first 6 seconds from a start or if you are going across the country the comfort comes into play, But then I would rather have the LS for that.

then y would anyone buy a GS430 compared to a 400? the main difference is engine, which is performance

then y would anyone buy a GS430 compared to a 400? the main difference is engine, which is performance

Don't you mean 430 instead of 300? [ 430 and 400 are virtually the same ] Power hungry, Really don't need the extra horses for everyday driving.

I Finally Bought The Car, and it is a.... BMW 745i 2005 grey color, its a great car bought it with 8000 miles and pretty much loaded with a sticker of about 89ish.

You bought it????........ or your dad bought it???

Sorry, but I don't have much respect for kids whose parents buy them $90K toys (or the parents that buy them for that matter). That's part of the reason there is no work ethic in the USA anymore.

I Finally Bought The Car, and it is a.... BMW 745i 2005 grey color, its a great car bought it with 8000 miles and pretty much loaded with a sticker of about 89ish.

Sorry, but I don't have much respect for kids whose parents buy them $90K toys (or the parents that buy them for that matter). That's part of the reason there is no work ethic in the USA anymore.

branshew, I'm with you on that one, It's a damn shame. I could go on about this, But you just use your imagination.

I'm the opposite; I wouldn't put my kids in a cheap car. My kid's safety comes first. If i can afford it, i'll do my best to protect them. They come before ME.

I don't understand parents who put their kids in small cars that give them NO chance of survival in an accident. I would rather make them not drive at all.

I never said that there weren't such things as safe "inexpensive cars", i said that i couldn't understand parents who put their kids in "small cars that give them NO chance of survival"

sorry for the misunderstanding