Snow Country

RFeldes

Hahaha!! Ralph...man you gotta admit...that's a good one!! Man I tried to play one of those files and it locked up my computer. One of the few times I've had to hit the power reset button. But I saw the first few seconds...and I can tell it looks funny! Hope it's posted up in the morning.

Cleanup on aisle 3~~ :D

Okay, Okay, here goes again. It's a video. Obviously, not so funny anymore. I will try again and if it does not work SK take me out of my misery and delete it all!!

2.67 meg,, obviously too big!! And bigger than my Ego at this point :cries: Thanks Bartkat, NC and SK. Sorry if I worked you up and couldn't finish it. B)

Actually the funny part was at the end when the whole rear end pulled off the car.

Thanks Bartkat for going through the agony with me and I apologize to the rest of you. Sk, how do I download a 2.67MB video? Oh, The agony of defeat!!!!

HAHAHAA :lol::lol: That is too funny! Why didn't they just push him forward so he could reposition himself on the driveway to back out? My lord...now that takes the Darwin Award.