Speed Traps !

dcfish

That's actually a very good website dc! Thanks for posting.......I agree with many listings in my area & learned of a few more I didn't know about. B) Where were you in August? lol :lol: I got nailed by one of the traps posted lol. :ph34r:

:cheers:

That's actually a very good website dc!  Thanks for posting.......I agree with many listings in my area & learned of a few more I didn't know about.  B)  Where were you in August? lol  :lol:  I got nailed by one of the traps posted lol.  :ph34r:

I sent this link to several friends around the USA and they found the speed traps to be quite accurate, Everyone should make a note where they are in there area. ;)

Wouldn't have done me any good - the one I got nabbed at two days ago wasn't listed. Usually the cop has his radar gun just on constantly and my detector picks it up waaay in advance. This time he blipped it and my detector went off for one second and it was too late... DOH.

Forgot all about how they are hiding out in this certain spot every so often and tried to pass a couple of cars. He got me for doing 68 in a 40 in my Maxima.. I haven't had a ticket in probably over 10 yrs and I'm not even upset about it - I had it coming ;)

Thankfully he didn't get me while I was on my motorcycle.. I've hit over 100 more times than I can count.

I sent this link to several friends around the USA and they found the speed traps to be quite accurate, Everyone should make a note where they are in there area. ;)

I agree! Very helpful link bart. B)

max, add the spot where you got caught to the list.......might help warn someone else in the future. ;)

I agree! Very helpful link bart. B)

max, add the spot where you got caught to the list.......might help warn someone else in the future. ;)

To bad the link does not provide more stop where they get ya. It is lacking on the MA turnpike, bigtime.

I thought it would be in a map set up .

Oh well one day they might get it together like Europe and have a gps map embedded with photo radar camera locations.

It is funny how in the UK alone they have have to put signs up ahead of the photo radar points to tell you so you don;t slam on your brakes and cause more accidents. It gives you time to slow down.

It is such a hilarious concept but a simple one that works.

Now if we could get there drivers instead of the retards that use North American roads it would be a beautiful day.

I thought it would be in a map set up .

Oh well one day they might get it together like Europe and have a gps map embedded with photo radar camera locations.

It is funny how in the UK alone they have have to put signs up ahead of the photo radar points to tell you so you don;t slam on your brakes and cause more accidents. It gives you time to slow down.

It is such a hilarious concept but a simple one that works.

Now if we could get there drivers instead of the retards that use North American roads it would be a beautiful day.

SK, Is there a website to view the gps map w/ radar camera locations?