New Lexus Ls460

Thats not the new LS, I promise you.

The car will resemble the new GS and IS however. Might take some time for you to get used to but its something Lexus needs to do. Lexus MUST create a brand image if they want to take their competitiveness up to the next level. The current lineup doesn't share enough characteristics amognst it.

So far the response to the new styling has been really positive.

Thats not the new LS, I promise you.

The car will resemble the new GS and IS however. Might take some time for you to get used to but its something Lexus needs to do. Lexus MUST create a brand image if they want to take their competitiveness up to the next level. The current lineup doesn't share enough characteristics amognst it.

So far the response to the new styling has been really positive.

Hello Forum Mates:

I hope that Lexus does not do the same Infinity did killing the Q-45 that looks like a AMC Pacer on Steroids. I loved the Q-45 desing until the last change they did making it look a lot more than a fishbowl than the elegant car it used to be. I hope the Lexus Execs dedicate sometime to read our opinions and as I can see most of the Members did not like the change. Its more it is probably a test to see how we opine about the matter. I will keep my LS 98 for a loooooong time if this happens.

C. PR

Too drastic. I think it needs to look more like a luxury car, rather than a sports car. That is what the IS and GS is for.

Acura did the same thing with the RL. It used to be a large luxury car, now the latest generation Acura RL looks like a sports car now and looks way too small. I think they should have went the other way and put in a V8 and made it a RWD.

I do like the instrument panel though.

2005 Acura RL photos:

post-4085-1128657804_thumb.jpg

post-4085-1128657822_thumb.jpg

post-4085-1128657892_thumb.jpg

LOL, nice photoshop ;)

As for the RL and the Q45, Acura and Infiniti didn't have anything to lose in those redesigns as they've never been able to give RLs or Q45s away. The LS is a very strong selling car and Lexus will take great care when they redesign it I'm sure.